Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U4+4.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Orthelius said:

unknown.png

Sorry for the late edit! Let's discuss some changes I'd like to see, personally:

As a Guide I still feel the sigil and shoulder pad do nothing to identify us to players who need help most - we need something in relays that clearly states 'we are here to help you'. As such, perhaps something glowing above us stating precisely this is needed.

As someone with hundreds of hours in the game, the first time I ever saw that one sigil I was like "What is this?"

Seriously, if I can't figure out what it is, how is anyone else going to?

Just now, YellowVolt said:

Welp; I got a ton of screenshots of the new tileset, but I won't post them here out of respect for how hard DE's working to finish off War Within.

same, i really loved how they came out too. dying to quest it :<

1 hour ago, Orthelius said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Sorry for the late edit! Let's discuss some changes I'd like to see, personally:

As a Guide I still feel the sigil and shoulder pad do nothing to identify us to players who need help most - we need something in relays that clearly states 'we are here to help you'. As such, perhaps something glowing above us stating precisely this is needed.

Furthermore, as decoration becomes more of a past time (IKEAframe I'm looking at you) it would make a lot of sense to have a toggle on, toggle off decorating system. It is frustrating to place one item at a time, navigate the menu, place something else, and then do the exact same if changes need to be made. It is slow, and un-intuitive, and this is the same for clan Dojos.

Also, and I speak only for new players here, there need to be more tutorials, perhaps even simulated events that directly show how to do something - for instance a tutorial that takes a player to a simulated trading post with a spectre, that they can trade with. This will explain how trading works, while giving players visual information, which is arguably more valuable than an explanation.

the white text says you can seek out a guide for help.

if you get glowing icons above your head, then i want them too or i want the shoulder armor. thanks.

Just now, Urska said:

you mean trolling ppl with it? cuz that happen to me 4 times so far in pugs ...

It didn't pull for others, only user, at least whenever I used it. GP hasn't done that in a long time.

It was handy to pull the stars into a stack ready to pickup immediately

2 minutes ago, Denninja said:

It didn't pull for others, only user, at least whenever I used it. GP hasn't done that in a long time.

It was handy to pull the stars into a stack ready to pickup immediately

o, then i most of competely miss saw it :l going to have a few upset mags at me lolol..... >.>