The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan trade fees are a bit excessive

k05h

Yesterday I was in dire need of some endo for leveling up the final rank of a primed mod. So I went to Maroo's to sell some fully stared (is this a word?) Ayatan sculptures. 

I sold:

• Ayr sculpture 34k credit fee
  • Orta sculpture 65k credit fee
  • Piv sculpture 41k credit fee

This makes around 140k credits for 5850 endo. This is about 24 credits per endo. I think this is a bit excessive if you consider that endo will be used for fusion that will also consume credits. 

Currently we have to pay 48 credits fee per endo for fusion. In case you got your endo from sculptures you end up with 72 credits per endo. If you wanted to rank up Vitality from rank 0 to 10 with only endo from ayatan sculptures you would have to pay 730k credits fee (10230 endo * 72). 

So, unless you are lucky enough to swim in credits it is a bad idea to sell those Ayatan figures for endo. 

Edited by k05h

I think she is telling us that she is melting the statues down as she obviously pockets them. So she spins that she is offering us a service by giving us endo for the statues and thus charges whatever we might pay at the time. I would agree though, I don't really feel the credit fees are in line with the feature.

When this came out I thought we finally got a way to trade our endo.DE mentioned them as some sort of treasures when they transferred from fusion cores.Now this...

It looks like DE for some reason will never let us trade it right way.

10 minutes ago, RistN said:

When this came out I thought we finally got a way to trade our endo.DE mentioned them as some sort of treasures when they transferred from fusion cores.Now this...

It looks like DE for some reason will never let us trade it right way.

BTW, what is the trade tax on trading an ayatan and does it increase with stars?

9 minutes ago, TrinityPrime said:

BTW, what is the trade tax on trading an ayatan and does it increase with stars?

Never traded one,so I'm not right guy to ask.I heared about credit cost here in this topic.I'm gonna use sculptures for liset decoration only.

My disappoint is that I thought we are getting a way to trade our endo in larger quantities,in only 1 trade,not this "decoration's".For now trading endo is best done by upgrading r10 mods and selling them maxed.

And looks like converting this to endo is expensive too even tho lack of  credits was never problem for me.

I've only got one and it's sat in my ship as a decoration.

I think i'll keep them all that way.

I don't have multi millions to the point where I can't max any mods so I certainly can't afford to have to pay a fee to sell something .... that just makes no sense. 

"I'll buy those sculptures from you ... if you pay me".

12 minutes ago, WhisperByte said:

Just like Kubrow consignment, it's one more "F YOU" by the DE to everyone who is not a part of a small percent of playerbase with millions of credits. Nothing new. Welcome to WarFarm. Enjoy your grind

I always wondered why opening the airlock requires credits.

Now i want to know the lore (Praise The Sun! \[T]/) implications of all the fees we have to pay.

You need some endo? Go to Maroo and pay a "few" credits to obtain a non really worth it amount of endo considering the price. What? I hand you a very valuable object and I have to pay?! Not even RL scammers can manage a theft of this caliber!

You want to get rid of a Kavat/Kubrow? You have to pay for it to reach the Lotus. Can't she just pay for us? Last time i checked it was me who was handing over the pet to the her.

You want to build something from the foundry? You have to hand over money to some kind of mystical, invisible being. Or maybe the foundry needs money to work but at that point i would fire whoever invented it.

then she goes and hiddes the statue back in the void in order to send you searching for it so you can pay again, seems legit to me

jokes aside, if you are in the endgame 150k credits should mean nothing to you, i have like 19 millions and im sure that i never tried stacking creds, but this also raises the question, are maroo sculptures endgame?, given their mechanics of acquisition, i dont think they are endgame

Edited by rockscl

Yeah, the whole having to pay to sell her the statues....umm just what in the actual F***!? 

DE, can you kindly remove that feature of the Ayatan feature?  Its like "Yeah, Tenno, go do all the hard work and find this for me."

Ooooh, ill trade those statues in for Endo for you....but now your going to have to pay me! 

Between the Ayatan missions not giving us NEARLY enough time, and the fact we have to pay out the &#! for the Endo, yeah, ive pretty much written this treasure thing off as a waste of time.  And yes, I do pick up my stars and any treasure I find in a mission, but yeha, ill trade my statues to my uncle who needs them haha....but Im not wasting my time with Maroo's missions...