Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #81!

[DE]Rebecca

First, thank you for bringing justice to all sentinels (especially Djinn <3 ). Yes, sacrifice is needed to make things better

here are my questions

1. Is separate-able colorings for Syandanas and Armors coming? i'd love to look forward to it! :D

2. Replay-able Quests? my friends just started playing Warframe and The Second Dream, they said it was awesome! but they are kinda sad because i told them "sorry you can't replay it any moment." :(

3. is there any news on Clan Dojos? or a to probably add themed room like, Corpus Rooms, Grineer Rooms, Derelict Rooms, or even the old Orokin Rooms?? because it's kinda "boring" to see the same tile, over and over again (yeah this problem sometime occur when you have a large dojo).

4. are you gonna do that kind of "Custom HUD" thing? for example, Old HUD, some people that i know wants the old HUD because it's nostalgic
or a HUD for Nerds, for example, no more bars and things like that, only numbers.

5. Resizing Decorations just like Dojo on the Orbiters?

Edited by -IEF-Rei
added some questions i forgot to ask teehee

Hi DE,

I got some questions about Trinity

1. Would you consider making Link recastable? It would be a great quality of life improvement for Link-based builds.
2. Are you going to make all abilities castable while in the air?

If you decide to do these two things you will eliminate the biggest annoyances of playing a Bless/Link/Abating Link build - having to stop and recast Link and having to watch the duration of it closely. This would not only please the Trinity crowd, it would also draw some attention to builds that aren't just walking batteries.

P.S. I love the universal vacuum, but I don't get the range nerf

Edited by meduzing74

There's no way this will get picked because it's so far back, but may as well try anyway:

With the increasing popularity of DIY shelving with creative use of displays, are there any plans to implement proper shelves for us to decorate the landing craft with? I've seen people do very interesting things with the makeshift shelves, but I'd rather not buy an excess of panoramic displays I don't plan to use just to try and make a space for my Ayatan scultpures. I'd be much more interested in some purpose-built shelving units, though. Maybe small ones that attach to walls and large ones that stand on the ground? Please at least give it some thought.

About the update of the war within,

may i suggest not to tease the players too much, especially the release date when

They don't like that very much.

If you want to say when, just tell the progress clearly instead of tell the not exact release date

for example: "The progress of the war within is 60% ! We've planned to bla bla bla bla......."

When the percentage is close to 100%, you may tell the release date when, the EXACT release date

also, please don't rush the war within update XD

just take your time to work for it :smile:

Spoiler

next time when you set up the deadline, just make a bit longer to ensure the progress advances so well, without much pressure to work

what is the meaning of work when the work is full of stressful work?

EDIT: what about other resources like oxiums and other blue "resource cakes"? (e.g. that contains fieldron samples, detonite ampules and mutagen samples) you said every resources will have their own forms (iirc), but this XD

Edited by Primbone

Do you compensate players that bought Carrier Prime with Ash Prime Access? You actually devaluated the highest tier Ash PA package by reducing the range of vacuum.

Would you consider giving us the 12m vacuum range for platinum? Like an extension to for sentinel "station" for like 100-200p.

1. Is there any good reason why Loki lose his ability to hear some sounds (i.e sabotage cache's) under the stealth ability ??

2. Is there any reason why Carrier Prime was nerf without rework of other sentinels (useless atm) ??

3. Is there any reson why Kuria's cannot be found using synthesis scanner or mark on minimap ??

4. Is there any chance to fix spawn location of some objects out of the reach for frames (inside wall i.e) ??

5. Is there any chance of reconsider the crafting times and resources of itmes ??

Edited by CopperPride

Alright, just one quick question.

After the fiasco of thew vacuum nerf, do you plan on either discussing upcoming features/balance changes with content creators or perhpas putting them in some sort of beta build that players can try out and give feedback on? Works really well for Blizzard's Overwatch, and it might be just what we need right now.

1: Will there ever be operator based emotes. For example one where my operator comes out sits on my warframes shoulders and disappears when u turn off emote.

2: Any info on Limbo and Ash rework.

3: Any plans for syndicate based dojo decorations. I for one would love Red Veils giant burning tree.

Edited by (PS4)ShadowSeraph13

I know this is a minor display/graphical bug but:Im on XB1 and use the mod health conversion on my despoil Harbinger of death(Nekros P).When i pick up health orbs it shows in the ui ×3 meaning that it works but my concern is that it doesnt show the "flying cubes"surrounding the warframe.As of now this "bug"is in Pc as well ,so maybe all platfroms receive this bug even on XB1.The only time im able to see the "flying cubes" surrounding the warframe is when im the host of the squad.Also when will kubrows /kavats receive some love to their UI...i would love for my kubrow/kavat to look as good as me but my concern is that maybe they need a "survibility buff"and an "UI upgrade"because as of now they are a little...lets say "Stuborn"i would say.But keep doing what yall are doing DE i really appriciate all the hard things yall do for us. Thank yall so much!!! <3 Also....any news on the new console update build?!? 0.o

I have a couple of questions:

- Status: there are many status weapons, with the possibility to achieve 100%+, but that "+" is wasted since the chance is capped. Will you ever remove the cap so specialized builds could allow weapons to proc more than once per shot? Will you ever review some of the status effects (at least the least used ones) to make them more balanced? And what about updating those useless "+10% status chance* mods (like making them additive of simply buffing them to be superior to elemental mods?

- Melee 2.0 has two problem: channeling and charged attacks. The first is inadequate compared to its cost so it's hardly used, although it has a lot of potential (like making channeling mods with unique effects), and there's almost no diversity in channeling stats. The latter intefere with combos and their speed isn't moddable in any way. Do you have any plan about fixing/expanding the melee system (and maybe melee mods)?

Edited by Drufo

Dear Devs

I have a few a questions in regards to tennogen. My first question is since I'm a ps4 player how would tennogen work if I wanted to start creating skins? My second question is am allowed to add animations to the skin( like energy running through veins, flames, liquid, etc.)? And my third question is am I allowed to add particle effects to skins? Anyways thank you for taking sometime out your day to read and hopefully answer my questions and have nice day.

Your loyal Tenno
Franklandcruse77

Question about further ways (IF there are plans) to improve Sentinels:

First, i just want to say that i was really happy to hear and see the new vacuum, to me this is really great (while usually it's 50:50 when i'm happy and not) -- i love Carrier but i don't have any issues with collecting the loot with kubrows/kavats and the other sentinels, and now if collecting the loot has a priority in my mission, i'm not limited to just Carrier anymore.

However, while this (and the latest Djinn synergy with the new melee) is a great step in making the other Sentinels worth to use, some Sentinels still have issues, varying from their EHP and weapons stats to their powers (like Shade's invisibility and Dethcube's Vaporize) in general. I understand this is way too soon to ask, but you did good with Djinn and Gazal machete synergy -- are there plans to add synergy like this to others Sentinels or were you thinking about Senti overhauls?

Question about the The Index:

Are there specific details about the mode? Like will it require more skills and dedication to parkour elements and caution (hazards? traps?)?

It's well-known that the Corpus faction is about having high-tech anti-fun forces -- they either dispel or block (or even both) your powers, they are very accurate with guns and if this is not enough, they also have units that hit like a space train, so can we expect tough bullet spongy enemies or their AI will be better than the one the regular enemies have (this way we'd have to deal with well-skilled tacticians rather than cheesing with OHKOS weapons/powers)? And since this is the Grineer's Rathuum conterpart -- can we expect augments for Corpus-tech weaponry?

Question about Endless missions:

AFAIK, it was teased in Steve's thread in Dev's Workshop that the Index will have something rewarding for doing endless mission Primed Chamber? Wooo, but this is one thing. The other thing, however, is that Interception, Survival, Defense have their own downsides in additonal to rewards:

• Interception suffers reduced XP share range and it's currently not even popular mode and since this mode is about XP/Focus farming nowadays (which is sad, i remember when people used to stay for 12 rounds not bothering with XP at all, just having fun), people usually don't even stay past 4 rounds.
  • Defense encourages camping and everything related to it: mechanics, powers, frames, weapons. And the mission in your 100th run just feels boring: same location (or one of the couple ones), same AI paths, same environment and rewards. I think the only reason it's the 2nd most popular mission 'cause of Dark Sectors where people stay for 5 waves to get Crs reward and quit or until 20 waves to get stuff maxed out.
  • Survival is not only locked behind AABC rotation, but also it's locked behind the time, so it doesn't matter how hard you will try, you won't make it faster like you can do with Interception, Excavation and Defense -- you will get your reward every 5min and the total survived time doesn't even determine how good your reward will be at 100min mark -- it can be a Common mod or a small amount of Endo or even a small Crs cache.

The question is, are you going to balance the «efforts & time spent : reward» ratio for each endless mode or simply going to make rewards past certain wave/round/min better(or increasing reward amount per wave/round/min)? Also, have you considered adding in-mission tasks for a bonus XP and extra reward (like find and capture the NPC with valuable information, or find and hack a terminal/console before it erases the data, or Space Mom suddenly saying that she has detected a cache somewhere with something valuable for enemies)? I think it would make the mission less boring, more rewarding and interesting.

I didn't add Excavation in this question simply because this mode is nearly perfect, all it needs is either excavator HP scale with enemy level or let us use the Power Cores to give the excavators Overshields. Other than that, the mode is really good and fun.

TWW, after you exclude the actual quest itself.

What could we expect to receive in terms of content and game-play.

And by content I don't mean another weapon or 2. I mean in terms what we as players can do. Will there be more planets/nodes - more mission types - better reward structuring - more bosses - more assassin type bosses like Stalker, Zanuka etc 

And most importantly, will there be any real buckle down to really go over the games issues and bugs and just a full effort to fix/resolve them and maybe polish the already existing system/mechanics in the future? maybe some time after TWW or is it somehow part of it?

Pretty much anything else aside from the quest itself, I feel we need more than just at this point.(Just my personal albeit unpopular opinion)

This has probably already been brought up (pardon me for not reading the entire thread.)

Can we expect some balance passes on the different focus skill trees with TWW? I obviously don't have any raw data, but I feel as if the general consensus is that Zenurik and Naramon are considered top tier, with Vazarin trailing well behind, then Unairu and Madurai trailing even further behind that. Furthermore, they are (mostly) only chosen for very specific passives - Zenurik's being energy overflow, Naramon's being shadow step & deadly intent. Other than the cooldown reduction to trigger the passives quicker, the rest of the skills can be largely ignored and nothing of value will be lost.

For clarity, not asking for a nerf on these 2. Rather it'd be interesting to see the rest brought up to a point where they are actually game/build changing as well. With Zenurik Warframe builds can focus less on efficiency and more on power/range/duration, defense, utility, etc.; Naramon turns a crit focused melee weapon into a whirlwind of red crits and death along with high survivability due to stealth.

I focused (harr harr) on Zen and Nara early on while slowly accumulating points for the other schools, but have never actually felt the need to use them for anything. Perhaps it's partly my own fault for not wanting to change, although partly it's because they don't offer enough incentive to run.