Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What NEW Halloween variants do you want?

(PSN)Silverback73

2 minutes ago, X3Evanescence said:

A sick new skin for Nekros that makes him look less like a bonedaddy and more of a menacing, deathly necromancer.

in other words, NEKROS DELUXE SKIN! How fitting it would be for the Deluxe Skin for the Warframe of Death be released on creepy Halloween.

You sir, just took the words out of my mouth.

Instead of variants I would like to order a Real Scythe.
By real scythe I mean nothing that looks similar to Ether, Reaper Prime, Anku or Hate. Those are more like sickles or hatchets.
I would like a handle as long as Serro or Orthos and a curved blade 3/4 of a Galatine.
Thanks!

Oh Gosh.  I really hope they have any new halloween stuff already done and ready to go.  Otherwise its one more thing to distract from TWW.  Either that or it will just be repeats of last year or something to get it out of the way.  That said...

12 minutes ago, Oranji said:

^ this would be pretty sweet.

ArchScythe.png

So this only not locked to Archwing...

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Kaszas

23 minutes ago, Oranji said:

By real scythe I mean nothing that looks similar to Ether, Reaper Prime, Anku or Hate. Those are more like sickles or hatchets.
I would like a handle as long as Serro or Orthos and a curved blade 3/4 of a Galatine.
Thanks!

Edited by SilvaDreams

I don't know, having had a real farming scythe, they don't make very good weapons outside of cartoons or comics - but do look cool as such. That is why most scythes intended for fighting tend to be short handled affairs. Still something with bats or pumpkins would be awesome.

I would love something along the lines of more Halloween themed cosmetic armor to go along with the shoulder armor bats or some more day of the dead skins for popular weapons.

3 minutes ago, Urlan said:

I don't know, having had a real farming scythe, they don't make very good weapons outside of cartoons or comics - but do look cool as such. That is why most scythes intended for fighting tend to be short handled affairs. Still something with bats or pumpkins would be awesome.

I would love something along the lines of more Halloween themed cosmetic armor to go along with the shoulder armor bats or some more day of the dead skins for popular weapons.

I think you might want to look up War Scythes, they are rather normal sized.

What we have look more like over sized sickles.

22 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

I think you might want to look up War Scythes, they are rather normal sized.

What we have look more like over sized sickles.

The same "War Scythes" that are the reforged into polearms deal and were used similarly to a pike or the axe sized half moon kama type deals? Either way, I think we can agree that a Grim Reaper style farming tool makes an impractical fighting tool in all but the most dire of situations.

49 minutes ago, Urlan said:

The same "War Scythes" that are the reforged into polearms deal and were used similarly to a pike or the axe sized half moon kama type deals? Either way, I think we can agree that a Grim Reaper style farming tool makes an impractical fighting tool in all but the most dire of situations.

True they are purely a fantasy weapon but most of our weapons are to a large degree.

Our frame could wield a grim reaper style scythe without an issue as they aren't restrained by strength and the endurance to continually swing it about at inhuman speeds.

7 hours ago, Urlan said:

We have the War that is a Heavy Sword, spews energy blades, deals Impact damage regardless of the aforementioned energy blades, and can be modded for Bloodrush + Body Count + Berserker for insane melee combo speeds.

Realism has long been defenestrated from the DE offices, friend.