Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the most frames and weapons you formatted?

(XBOX)Oussii

As the title says. Me:

Ash 7 times

Ember 6 times

Loki 6 times

Telos boltor 6 times

Kulstar 7 times

synoid simulor 5 times

Vaykor hek 4 times

tigris prime 5 times

I have read long time ago on this forum that when you forma a frame 9 times you will have an additional mod place.

(one mod will be added to statistics without even placing it like vitality). Is this true? has anyone read anything similar?

PS: forgot to mention my kubrow, 6 times

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

I have read long time ago on this forum that when you forma a frame 9 times you will have an additional mod place.

(one mod will be added to statistics without even placing it like vitality). Is this true? has anyone read anything similar?

I've seen a thread in Fan Zone about a person who forma'ed Excalibur for 100 times, didn't seem to change anything regarding this :P

As for me, I am just really lazy on forma'ing frames and weapons: a tie between Nyx, Dread, and Tigris Prime at 2.

Valkyr x10

Tonkor x10

Chroma x8

My top 3, heaps at 7 and lower.

I went through and counted the forma I've used on the gear I currently have. x341. Probably double that if I had kept everything I'd ever forma'd. xD

I saw someone say they'd done about 900 once. Pretty crazy.

Six Stars:  Chroma, Amprex, Supra, Lex Prime, Veykor Marelok

Five Stars: Excalibur, Nekros, Veykor Hek

Four Stars: Frost, Limbo, Ignis, Opticor, Prisma Grakata, AkMagnus, Twin Grakatas, Ninkondi, Spock (Smeeta)

Three Stars: Hydroid, Oberon, Valkyr, Vauban, Boar Prime, Dex Sybaris, Glaxion, Sancti Tigris, Sobek, Gammacor, Mara Detron, Pyrana, Sonicor, Ack & Brunt, Karsyt, Carrier Prime, Duke (Chesa)

Everything else either is none, one or two forma and too much to bother listing.

Frames: Excal 5, Second Excal 5, Mesa 4, Mirage 4, Nova 5, Nova P 5,  Obie 4, Trin P 4

Primaries: Amprex 6, Boltor 4, Braton (fav) 6, Burston 5, Dex Sybaris 5, Hek 4, Ignis 6, Lanka 6, Latron W 4, Mk-1 Brat 6, Opticor 5, Penta 5, Phage 4, Prisma Grak 5, Quanta 5, Quanta V 5, Sobek 5, Soma P 4, Sybaris 6, Tigris 5, Tonkor 6, Torid 6, Vaykor Hek 4, Vectis 4

Sec: AKbronko P 4, AKmagnus 4, Bronco P 5, Furis 4, Lato 6, Lex 5, Sicarus P 4, Sonicor 4, Twin Grak 4, Twin Grem 4, Tysis 5

Melee: Nothing over 3 but those with 3 are - Scindo P, Orthos P, Skana

The underlined items are part of my noob loadout. 

EDIT: went back to count. Total of 392

Edited by alfaomega04

fluxrifle 7 like 2 t0zen years ago  

primaries :5 formas(some take 6)
secundarys :5 formas (some take 4)
warframes : 4 formas (some primes take 3 some non primes take 6 chroma and inaros)
sentinels/kubros :3 formas(some take 4 depend the love)
meele :2 formas only 3 if i change the stance  wich i normaly dont do

Edited by venon23

IIRC i have like 9 or 10 on Nekros from changing my mind about his build several times. Going to be more, too. I don't like the prime's dangly bits (no derail intended) so I'll probably shift Nekros over to a main build and make the prime my desecrate bot.

2 minutes ago, VKhaun said:

IIRC i have like 9 or 10 on Nekros from changing my mind about his build several times. Going to be more, too. I don't like the prime's dangly bits (no derail intended) so I'll probably shift Nekros over to a main build and make the prime my desecrate bot.

the things in the fingers if that yea dont like that thing either

Soma - 2 forma.

I thought it was 4 for some reason but on checking it is only 2. That is all i've ever put a forma on. I didn't have many until recently but I don't use one frame enough to bother and with how DE "rework" things i'll probably just forma my Soma and Braton primes. 

I got 5 or 6 stars on Excal prime, I got him early and was not so clever with my forma application so some polarities had to be redone.

As for weapons, I think Boar Prime, I have 7 or 8 stars on it as some polarities had to be changed when damage 2.0 came.

I never needed to lol. For the first two and a half years I didnt even level my vitality or serration all the way, didnt bother levelling my prime mods either.

I formaed Mesa once just to try out an exilus slot because they were new.

I formaed my Soma Prime twice when new crit mods came out for curiositys sake.

I formaed my Panthera 6 times just because I wanted to use it and it not suck.

I put five in Hek because the prime mods were released and the syndicate mod.

Thats about it. Ive started on some melee weapons for blood rush and body count, primed pressure point and prime reach, but dont really bother with the last two much as the first two scale really well.