Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name your favorite warframe

i reeeeally like hydroid due to his dmg immune mobility that is also good cc for team mats coming from behind

a healing puddle/the ultimate interception cc

and then there is the he...KRAKEN >:D

but then there is the mesa which in my opinion is THE BEST looking warframe to date *-*

8 hours ago, NativeKiller said:

Because syndicate token spawn locations are bugged.

Yeah, syndicate tokens often spawn in locations that you cannot access without teleportation powers.

I guess other forms of teleportation powers might work as well, but, personally, Loki is the only warframe that I use for such a job.

Never come across this issue before

1 hour ago, KnightCole said:

Oberon and Rhino.

I wish Oberon was more a "tank", kinda like how Paladins in EQ are tanks, and the Warrior(Rhino) is a tank....yeah...

Oberon atm is kinda what happens when you make the Cleric tank....

I've made my Oberon somewhat tanky as in "he doesn't go down that often." I've stuck all of the armor mods on him along with Arcane Guardian. I also have 185% power strength right now which gives me a 180ish to 214ish initial heal and I have 160% or 175% Efficiency so that I can spam everything which makes it easier to heal myself since I can spam reckoning which gives I guess a "soft" CC to the enemies in the surrounding 21 meters because of my 145% range.

I also don't have any energy problems because I use rage and a rank 1 Zenurik. I also use the Sancti Magistar for that 200 hp heal.

P.S. I also have 20% Duration so I might change my build some and go for negative range because I heard that the blind from reckoning is easier to trigger with lower range and so that my heal is quicker as though I have a 200ish health heal, it takes awhile to get the entire heal over time.

P.P.S. Rejuvenation is my aura.

Edited by thewhitepanda1205

1 hour ago, (PS4)HSomDevil said:

Can't decide between Mirage and Nova.

And both have one completely useless power... Go figure.

At least SoH has a use on Corpus maps, Mobile Defense and Intercept on Corpus maps with Range Mirage is ace.

necros prime (those wings <3)

beyond perfect cosmetics (especially mixed with titania moveset) paired with a decent kit, which at the very least offers savage selfsubstain and godlike CC(terrify+aug makes them slow, reduces armor and unable to act... only rivaled by ults from frost and volt atm)

what more can a man ask for?

on offtopic, been away these last few months, just rejoined recently...did DE finally reduce the health drain?...

@Nocam becuase hes fast and Quick :) and i like frames like him He just goes in and runs with his small legs and finds the mediallons and Extracts its my Kind of playstyle other frames like Obern ivara banhsee frost etc. i just Dont like useing them for doing sydicnate missions other wise there pretty Good banshee is Awsome dps Obern is Good for his radiation Proc frost Bubble but loki is like a GO IN THERE run fast Look for them Quick and Extract im more of a Speedrun Person :) 

Mag (Prime) for me. She was my starter frame and I never really fell in love with another. Her powers have a good synergy and the rework made her incredible strong against the Grineer. Infested are still a weakness though.

Also like like the following ones: Ivara and Loki for stealth missions, Nekros and Vauban against Infested and Limbo for rescue sorties.