The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro Ki'Teer's 50th visit

Zahnrad

1 minute ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

My guess is a ship decoration in the form of a resource vein...shaped like prisma salt made from prisma tears. 

Then you can activate it and it make the sound of .... SILENCE !

let say the 5 first words of it ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

1 minute ago, TheGuyverOne said:

I gave up on him ever having anything new, or good ever again. They didn't even extend him or give him good stuff on christmas, do you really think his 50th visit will be any different? lol

Absolutely would want a Santa Baro Noggle. @DE Please make it happen. Oh, man. Imagine an Easter-themed one (and I not talking about the bunny or eggs).

8 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Then you can activate it and it make the sound of .... SILENCE !

let say the 5 first words of it ^.^ 

Hello Baro, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its salt while I was sleeping
And the disappointment that was planted in my frame
Still remains within the sound of silence

Edited by Heckzu

I wonder if DE even know it'll be his 50th appearance , in case not thanks for bringing it up . 

Anyway , I guess Baro is not bringing new mods anymore due to the ongoing mandatory mods rework discussion, so until there's a proper plan I guess they stopped adding more stuff to be reworked later . 

Not sure about the reasons behind the lack of new weapons tho, lately it's more like a cosmetics only seller, at least looking at new items.  

So yea, not expecting anything honestly, it's been a while since I've been truly excited about Baro. 

Edited by siralextraffo

19 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

I wonder if DE even know it'll be his 50th appearance , in case not thanks for bringing it up . 

Anyway , I guess Baro is not bringing new mods anymore due to the ongoing mandatory mods rework discussion, so until there's a proper plan I guess they stopped adding more stuff to be reworked later . 

Not sure about the reasons behind the lack of new weapons tho, lately it's more like a cosmetics only seller, at least looking at new items.  

So yea, not expecting anything honestly, it's been a while since I've been truly excited about Baro. 

Yeah I doubted DE would know themselves. Just thought I'd bring it up and see what people think. In the very least DE might take notice and do something for it.

I hate adding to the defeatist Baro Sucks pile, but.. it's been four months and change since Baro brought anything new that wasn't a cosmetic (or a rip-off, in the case of the mod packs). He hasn't brought a new weapon since August of last year. For a realistic projection, I say about 40% chance of another Day of the Dead cosmetic (tis the season), 40% chance of another Prisma cosmetic, 10% chance of returning event mod(s), 7% chance of a new Primed mod and 3% chance of a new mastery-granting item (a weapon or a sentinel).

I really want to be wrong, but with all of the major force at DE (assumedly, because they'd be foolish not to) being thrown behind War Within there is likely no one free to design something for Baro that doesn't take an afternoon to throw together. I'm frankly amazed we've seen new weapons the last few weeks.

I really, really want a Prisma Braton.

My Braton Prime is one of my favourite weapons. A Prisma one would give me the happy.

It's never going to happen and his 50th visit is likely going to end with me not buying anything from him again like every visit. To be honest, the only thing i've bought from him was Sands of Inaros. He's not sold anything else I had any interest in. 

I would buy Prisma Shade, Prisma Daedalus, Eos Prime or any other cosmetics they feel like putting in his inventory.

New weapons would be great but i'm fussy with my gear, there are only a handful of weapons I like so i'm not too bothered about buying anything in that regard.

I only really use Soma Prime, Braton Prime, Broken War, Dragon Nikana, Aksomati, Akvasto and Vasto Prime. Unless they Prisma one of those, which I doubt, so weapons don't really interest me.