The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New War Within Trailer Released and Release Date

NovusNova

I find it almost embarrassing that they're trying to salvage hype after this whole debacle.

I'm just tired of TWW at this point... tired of promises, hype, teases... it's exhausting. I just want it to launch so we can move on to something else.

The trailer recycled stuff we've already seen, but the editing of player's Warframes was pretty snazzy at least.

glad when people like whatever ...

i dont care anymore about announcement videos, cosmetics etc ... i just remember the one with the new "movements" and the sentients end of 2015

what then appeared wasnt even close to the "mass" and basement information in the video about the update, it was more like a soap-opera and i dont like soap-operas

the pic with loki and the guns in his hands get my attention, everything else, show me, i wanna play it, DE (^^

Spoiler

i hope this flagged guys with names etc. in the movie arent a "new" part of warframe, and if, i dont wanna use it, even the numbers im forced to see right now are useless and eyecancer for me ...

and why do i have to watch things which arent really new ? and, what does this "new trailer" show me about tww ? nothing ...

;-)

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Myscho said:

WarframeWarWithin4-e1477482473289-659x16

Guns, guns, guns, moar guns

yeah, you made it ^^)

and again, after watching the "new trailer" a second time, gimme a break with showing me people in cosmetics im not interested ((((((^^

thats low level marketing for fanboys at its best ... bad style, DE, very bad style and why do you need it, DE ?

explain tomorrow ? (^^ LOL

2 hours ago, NovusNova said:

seeing our fellow peeps pop up was epic, those fashion frames ;D 

had me hyped !