The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You better be joking about friendly fire

ShiraHagane

4 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

EDIT: Oh never mind. I see it now. Friendly fire is a new Nightmare modifier. I don't really see any problems with that, it's supposed to offer new kinds of challenges.

the real challenge will be to join a group with an average IQ.

8 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

EDIT: Oh never mind. I see it now. Friendly fire is a new Nightmare modifier. I don't really see any problems with that, it's supposed to offer new kinds of challenges.

The new challenge being always running Nightmare missions solo to avoid the off chance of getting Friendly Fire modifier with an idiot team-mate.

1 minute ago, Gelkor said:

The new challenge being always running Nightmare missions solo to avoid the off chance of getting Friendly Fire modifier with an idiot team-mate.

Nightmare missions tell you on the node what modifier it's gonna be. It's no longer random.

Just now, Gelkor said:

You can see the modifier going into the Nightmare node now, so you can plan ahead.

It's an amusing alternate modifier that could cause some hilarious scenrios. I've seen plenty of people post ones while inflicted with Radiation.

If it's too tough for you to complete solo, don't do it. You're not really missing out on anything. Once some people obtain the new Nightmare mods (which don't even look that great) everyone will go back to not caring about NIghtmare.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I said it would happen! who's crazy NOW? huh? HUH?

also if you listen close you can hear the Trolls equipping Synoid Simulors, Sonicors, and Galatine primes on their Mirages lol.

That's ok, I have my max range Pocket Sand Covert Lethality Inaros prepped for counter-murder.