Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do I Need The Pluto to Sedna Junction?

Pendragon1951

Question

22 answers to this question

It just seems silly to me when you can get to Sedna from other junctions, man I hate these junctions especially when you have already completed them now you have to go back and do them again, hate doing puzzle rooms, which means I'll probably never complete it oh well don't care about TWW anymore anyway

Just now, schilds said:

Ha? Maybe I'm blind. I only see one path to Sedna, and that's through the Sedna Junction on Pluto.

Just now, Corvid said:

There's no other way to get to Sedna. The Void nodes are disconnected from each other, so you can't access Sedna via them.

People who had Sedna unlocked before Starchart 3.0 don't actually need to do the junction to access Sedna.

Yeah .... I was one of those people. So? There's still only one path, through one junction, to Sedna.

Here is what he said.

It just seems silly to me when you can get to Sedna from other junctions

Edited by schilds

Just now, bluepheonix13 said:

People who had Sedna unlocked before Starchart 3.0 don't actually need to do the junction to access Sedna.

You think I don't know that?

DE sets up these quest chains based on what a new player will go through.

2 minutes ago, Pendragon1951 said:

here's a question, one of the requirements is you collect three mods from the puzzle rooms, i'm assuming those are the Drift mods, I have four why isn't it detecting those in my inventory?

You probably got those mods pre-rework.
It only counts the challenge rooms done post-rework.

Why are people over reacting over this rather silly requirement?

Need Lua puzzle mods? Go solo crossfire with wukong with wiki open, I did it in less then 40 minutes , Wukong works well in this because he is tanky and has mobility and the cross fire node spawns about 2 puzzle rooms.

Defeat 10 sentients, You will do it while doing the Lua puzzle maps, 2-3 sentients spawn every cross fire, If you want the 10 sentients completed in 1 run, just do tycho, sentients spawn every 5 minutes.

Defeating Vay hek is rather easy, only annoying thing is the god mode he goes into every minute.

Why is it such a big deal to some people? you could easily do these requirements in 2 hours.

Edited by Midrib

52 minutes ago, Midrib said:

Why are people over reacting over this rather silly requirement?

Need Lua puzzle mods? Go solo crossfire with wukong with wiki open, I did it in less then 40 minutes , Wukong works well in this because he is tanky and has mobility and the cross fire node spawns about 2 puzzle rooms.

Defeat 10 sentients, You will do it while doing the Lua puzzle maps, 2-3 sentients spawn every cross fire, If you want the 10 sentients completed in 1 run, just do tycho, sentients spawn every 5 minutes.

Defeating Vay hek is rather easy, only annoying thing is the god mode he goes into every minute.

Why is it such a big deal to some people? you could easily do these requirements in 2 hours.

The real question is why is such a big deal for someone with 3 years here ... i have no idea how with that time he cant do it in less than 30 min instead of crying in the forum for a really low and effortless requierement .