Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bard Warframe Speculation, Discussion and Feedback Thread

Zanoza-chan

So, this is my first post on this forum. I would like to share something I learned in 3 years of middle school band, with not much effort :p

A piece of music has multiple measures. Each measure has different notes, which is what makes up the musical component of the song. It creates unpredictable, exciting music.

The way they showed off the music frame at that one convention--I don't know, I don't go to those,-- but the weird-tesla-arm-band-laser-thing played one, singular, repeating measure of music.

For example. Say you wanted to play a piece of music like this, where each measure has 4 beats: (1 - 2 - 3 and - 4  | 1 and - 2 and - 3 and - 4)

It would only repeat one measure, like so: (1 - 2 - 3 and - 4 | 1 - 2 - 3 and - 4)

So, unless they add a multiple measure sequence, all you "I'm going to play my favorite death metal song," not gonna happen. :p

P.S. if they already added that or this was talked about or its in the wrong place im sowwy ;-;

There was another thread like this last week I think, though it got buried already lol.

I saw people coming up with other names like Muse, Melody, and many other nice names I forgot already. Most were speculating about which goddess or mythological character it was gonna be haha

Though Sonata is a wonderful name :)