Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How is Rhino this days?

BloodPunch

Question

13 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Still a very good overall frame. Not the best at anything but good in overall ^.^ 

What about augment? Do they make him stronger( iron clad charge)?

3 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

How is Rhino? It is the frame I use most. 

And I have all the frames with full forma.

Rhino4life! ^_^

I use him a lot too!! He is my favorite frame!! He is just....definition of bad-&#!!!!

But for some reason I don't see him often.... Any idea why?

BTW glad to see there are people that like him like me :-)

14 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

One of the few frames that can endlessly faceroll interception without any use of weapons, can CC bosses and sentients. Pretty OP for a frame farmed on Venus and one of the best solo frames.

Reveal hidden contents

please nerf him or move him to a higher tier planet :<

Maybe its better to move him somewhere else.. 

PLS DE DONT NERF MY LIL RHINO *_*!!!

19 minutes ago, dstrawberrygirl said:

If you don't have a Rhino, or choose not to play with one, then you'll always be glad to have one on your team. Strong and tough, always able to cc, to pick you up when you go down - what's not to love?

I just love what did you say :-)

You are right..what's not to love about him?

18 minutes ago, SnowLeopard25 said:

A good Rhino is always welcome for higher level missions; that Roar is a great buff.  Everybody notices when Rhino runs out of energy....  And he can always pick teammates up in the middle of a crowd!

Fun to play solo, too, at lots of different levels.

Good point!!!

Thnx for reply :-)

Rhino -> Rhino Prime makes for a good team mate just the community nicknames him Rhinoob think it's just because players build terrible habits when they main him and try to do the same on other frames.

Able to pick you up when you're down and take a nice beating and can boost your overall weapon DMG when he uses his battle-shout / Roar

Just now, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Rhino is a really flexible and reliable warframe, and my most used. (43% if you count both versions)

He's got tankiness with Iron skin, (Even more with his augments!) he's got a good team buff, and nice CC if you mod for it.

All and all, he's an unrecognized marvel.

Rhino4life!

Maybe the one thing I don't like about him is his horrible deluxe skin

Its really horrible.....:-(

meh frame for me. I only ever use his buff build with a team that needs it. I don't care for his tank builds. He's too boring or well rounded for me. I like complex strats, complex abilities and unique game play. That's why, If I want to go tank, i'll bring Nekros, Inaros, Chroma, Nezha, Zephyr, Mesa, Mirage, Frost or something else like those frames. Or even just Titania cause of her 50% evasion, high damage and cc. Personally, I don't care that much for tanks though. I really enjoy CC frames and unique strats frames.
Wherein you can pull off amazing stunts or super high damage or insane DoT damage or whatever but it requires a lot of work and effort to build the frame to that level of power.

Just now, Arniox said:

meh frame for me. I only ever use his buff build with a team that needs it. I don't care for his tank builds. He's too boring or well rounded for me. I like complex strats, complex abilities and unique game play. That's why, If I want to go tank, i'll bring Nekros, Inaros, Chroma, Nezha, Zephyr, Mesa, Mirage, Frost or something else like those frames. Or even just Titania cause of her 50% evasion, high damage and cc. Personally, I don't care that much for tanks though. I really enjoy CC frames and unique strats frames.
Wherein you can pull off amazing stunts or super high damage or insane DoT damage or whatever but it requires a lot of work and effort to build the frame to that level of power.

agreed 

3 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Agreed, but how can you tank with Nekros Nezha mirage ?

Do you have any like tanks builds for them?

He's a great buffer, but he's not a great tank. Well, he's not even a tank compared to Ice Chroma and Inaros. 

He's great for killing high level enemies and bosses due to his damage buff, but he can't take a lot of concentrated fire in high levels, because iron skin is basically just a fancy overshield. His CC is honestly meh, doesn't do a lot of damage and doesn't stun enemies for long enough. 

Edited by xXx_mtv_xXx