The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the most generous thing a tenno did for you?

armlesspotato

I'm usually a nice guy and try to help new players ease into this game. I give them pointers, how certain enemies should be targeted first, etc. I even recruit them in my clan so they would feel apart of something awesome unlike some other games I know of. As for platinum, I have given the Dragon Bundle to a MR0 and told him the very basics of Chroma and how much power he holds in the hands of players who have played this game for a while. I've also given the Alpha and Beta Color Palette Sets to an MR1 to let him customize his Frames to a higher degree. These are a very few examples that I stated compare to the many, many things I've done for others... random players or clan mates.

As for any gifts sent towards me? None yet since I've began playing this around December of 2015. This includes trading since myself and the player I'm trading with is kept pretty straightforward as what we wanted and what the deal was. This isn't all bad though.

that one guy who carry me through anything since im mr 1 till i reach mr 6, and gave me anything i need , is the most generous thing

I gave everyone weapon slot, warframe slot, loki prime x2, frost prime, ivara, potato, syandana, boltor prime, reaper prime, and a bunch of other thing

Edited by Maxine117
well that kinda show off

I joined a public game and someone used a stalker beacon. 

After 5 waves we extracted and he started the mission again to use another stalker beacon. In total he used 5 or 6 beacons without asking for anything. 

Sadly he never got the War BP and I never got the Hate BP

I havnt gotten much help from the community

That said, Im always helping newbies out myself. When I see people asking for help Ill usually give them a hand but perhaps the best thing I ever did for a fellow tenno was a time when I met this newbie, he/she hadnt even played a full day yet, and they just wanted a really good weapon to go through the game. Well not only did I use my keys to get him the Soma Prime, but we also got him Orthos prime, lex prime, and Nyx prime. The next day we farmed all the materials for them

I've been a Clan Leader with my friend for years. We have given each new member to our clan free runs for materials and helped whenever it was possible. This includes running for any prime parts or trading them something they needed. We both remember that the grind was real back in the day at release, so it's always good to help people learn this isn't just a Pay to Win experience. 

I have probably been given a good run or deals on things from trade chat but nothing specific comes to mind. My favorite is those that let me indulge in my love of "Hide and Seek" missions (i.e. Sabotage Caches + Syndicate Rep items). Not many care to find them or wait around while I look. 

I'm glad to see that others have had similar WF experiences.  I joined a clan the first day I played, after playing my first defense with a more experienced player.  I joined his clan without really discussing it, and it really worked out. All the clan leaders and more experienced players were glad to help me, giving me free mods, parts, weapon blueprints, and helped me complete missions I never could have done in a pub group.  We have continuously freely helped each other and especially new players get better. I have given away lots of stuff, including skins, mods, prime parts, color paks, and kubrow patterns.  Using Teamspeak helped a lot; we all became friends, or at least learned to respect each other's differences.   There are quite a few of us still playing now, although everyone has developed an interest in other games.  Warframe is certainly far and away the best game I have ever played, precisely because everyone was generous and helpful when I was starting out, and this attitude is still around today.

TL;DR  What a great game! 

Seems I need to redo what I last typed here.

I spent the last few weeks trying to get Ivara. It's taken so long because i'm awful at spy missions, i'm not ashamed to admit it. I keep making silly mistakes and those I do manage to get all 3 usually give me everything but Ivara parts.

To log in an hour ago and see DatDarkOne had gifted Ivara to me. 

Not only that but some Forma from Syndrella which means I can finally get around to sorting Equinox out.

Not much leaves me speechless but I genuinely didn't know what to say to those. I know they didn't do it for anything in return but a simple thankyou just doesn't feel like enough. 

Much appreciation to both of you, you brightened my day considerably. 

1 hour ago, Ailissa said:

Seems I need to redo what I last typed here.

I spent the last few weeks trying to get Ivara. It's taken so long because i'm awful at spy missions, i'm not ashamed to admit it. I keep making silly mistakes and those I do manage to get all 3 usually give me everything but Ivara parts.

To log in an hour ago and see DatDarkOne had gifted Ivara to me. 

Not only that but some Forma from Syndrella which means I can finally get around to sorting Equinox out.

Not much leaves me speechless but I genuinely didn't know what to say to those. I know they didn't do it for anything in return but a simple thankyou just doesn't feel like enough. 

Much appreciation to both of you, you brightened my day considerably. 

You don't need to thank me :) use it well :)

I once got to ride along with a guy who was burning through a few tens of T4 keys hunting for rare prime parts. We didn't get what we wanted, but it was a nice gesture.

I played solo almost exclusively until I was pretty well established, so I was never on the receiving end of really personal generosity, but I've been inspired by a lot of generous people here on the forums. If I notice low MR players in my missions, I always offer to give them an aura and a couple essential mods, then point them to the nearest relay so they can find more helpful people (and Simaris scanners).

I've been generous to some, but when I started the game, I've had a few friends help me on occasion. I've been gifted that Nikana Skin bundle back when Dragon nikana was top tier and I've been gifted a few items by a clanmate before.

Either than that, I can't think of anything else in my 3 years of playing. Came a long way when I got help for that Earth interception node back then.