The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Frame Revealed at PAX Panel

RahuHordika

Initial thoughts have me assume this was a former Nekros who succumbed to Lephantis, and came out mentally unscarred, but stronger.

I will take him.

Correlating evidence:

Spoiler

KK2060r.png429efad98b04d795171d3c4c481f2bdb.jpgMaybe with the Raknis helmet.

Edited by Koldraxon-732
Evidence for it being a former Nekros.

48 minutes ago, ZombieLorde91 said:

I'm with ya brother!

Although coming before the bard frame seems unlikely... after her though... a completely different story but we'll find out in the near future.

100% confirmed to be before Bard frame, I'm guessing it is tied into TWW. At least if I remember the stream correctly they kind of hinted to that. Or it was going to be right after TWW update. I was super tired when the stream was lie.

7 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

Intriguing from an aesthetic standpoint, but aesthetics can suck eggs if the Warframe doesn't have fresh, solid mechanics to back it up.

Feels like something they pulled from the Fan Concepts sub-forum.

Not particularly interested at this point.

First time in a very, very VERY long time I've been excited for a new warframe, thought that it might become my new main and really liked the aesthetics.

Yeah the mechanics are important but hopefully they pull it off and the abilities aren't subpar. 

Hoping the textures are good too and not plastic shiny/shabby matte nonsense.

Edited by Naith

Welp, have to say, pretty excited about this. Between Inaros with his health quirkiness, Titania and flying, the bard and her music maker, I'm liking the more down to earth concept this shows. Hopefully it won't be outright boring or useless, and then I'll be all happy inside.