The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What frame and build do you plan to use for War Within?

xaanos

Just now, LunarEdge7 said:

You might regret or have to build another one if they rework his abilities though.. That's a big if, I know. Lol.

Or, we could beg for prime to come out only at the same time as the rework does.

Nah, as long as they don't completely thrash the frame I'd still use him.

If they do end up completely ruining him, then I'd just move on to Nyx or Nekros.

Didn't get bored and overdo this at all, nope:

Ovion

Mastery Rank 20
Limbo (Void Walker Build, 3 Forma, Exilus, +Duration, - Range, Noble Animation, Yomo Syandana, Prisma Edo Chest Plate, Eos Prime Shoulder Pads, Porta Leg Plates, Stratos Embelem (14), Acolyte Embelem, Truth Sigil, Stalker Sigil)
 - Zenurik (Void Pulse, Energy Overflow (3), Energy Surge, Umbra Lance)
 - Sancti Tigris (2 Forma, Heat, Viral Status build)
 - Day of the Dead Vaykor Marelock (3 Forma, Blast, Corrosive Status build)
 - Destraza (Crit Build)
Para Carrier (3 Forma, White Mage)
 - Sweeper Prime (Corrosive, Heat Status build)
Operator (Somatics TT-11, Heron, Yakini Diadem, Koppra Hood, Suit, Sleeves, Leggings, Tassets, Acolyte Sigil)

tLQ72h.png

8 hours ago, MartianJellyfish said:

IULr7vC.jpg

My plan was to use the blue colour scheme which matches my operator suit but I just replayed TSD and found out maybe the pink one will stand out better for F6 mashing, judging by the tileset teasers we got so far. Loadout will probably be 'nuke everything into space and beyond' (Synoid Spamulor/Sonicor/Serro) because screw you Kweens and your baby clones.

Omg I love your Saryn Prime...easily the most beautiful Warframe imo :3

I'm having difficulty picking mine. Honestly, my main frame in the Second dream was...*drumroll* Trinity. Had to crawl through some parts, but then I did most missions with a friend or two.

My next favorite became Saryn, then I met Nova and Zephyr and now I'm just confused between all of them. TWW will obviously mean a lot of action, but if I could find the right weapons and the right build, and if I find out that there's gonna be a section similar to the last part of Second Dream (starting with the part where we meet "someone" in the moon), I want Trinity (now her Primed variant :) )

Tanky Max Armor Inaros, and my trusty Zhuge, Sonicor, and either Destreza or Jat Kittag (Would use Rakta Cernos but with the Oberon Deluxe bow skin I use, the texture is just flat broken on it currently to warrant using in any major cut scenes)

4 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

The frame I'm going to use... hmm... LIMBO! (nah jk guys let's be serious) I'm going to use Inaros with the Tonkor and I'm not too sure which secondary, if there are sentients, if I don't use Inaros I will probs use Chroma though

*looks up*

'use limbo'

'not serious'

uh huh.

Just now, DarkOvion said:

*looks up*

'use limbo'

'not serious'

uh huh.

I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that I like Limbo it's just that I don't find him as fun since I'm not exactly... good at him so he just kind of floats there in the rift until my passion for him is re-ignited. (also forgot to say this but going to use broken war as the melee)

I'll be running it with my unprimed Saryn, with whom I ran The Second Dream and every quest I did afterward. I would go with my Saryn Prime, but the visual differences make it difficult to see the character of my original Saryn in it.

I'll be running a Spore/Toxic Lash build with my Corrosive+Blast Pox, Telos Boltace, and Rakta Cernos/Vaykor Hek/Lanka. I ran the Second Dream with my Tonkor, CE Hikou Prime, and regular Boltace, so hopefully the loadout won't seem unfamiliar to any returning faces. :)