Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

20 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Blanchflower! It sounds like you may be running out of Void Energy. You can keep track of your energy by paying mind to your reticle (the gold "U" shape). You'll see the levels decrease after using your Void Powers. 

Thanks for the clarification. So how do I recharge my Void Energy? I noticed that when my operator enters into the warframe during the battle and I press Ctrl + Space and then press 5 again, I seem to get back my Void Energy.

I am a fairly new player though (only playing the game for the past 2 months) and I would like to know the mechanics of this Void Energy. Thanks for the reply though. :thumbup:

Spoiler

When the operator died, it became this UI screen. My Warframe HYDROID is a puddle in the center of the screen.

Because my HYDROID seemed to down from other people, resurrect me.

However, the screen did not return normally.I did not play this mission because XBOX Controller did not respond to anything other than direction keys.

日本語:オペレーター姿で死んだとき、この画面になりました。私のWarframe HYDROID は画面中央にある水たまりです。

他の人からは私のHYDROIDがダウンしているように見えたため、助けてくれました。

しかし、画面は正常に戻らず、このままでした。XBOX コントローラーが方向キー以外反応しなかったため、ミッションがプレイできませんでした。

DIHqQ1p.jpg

sorry for my unskillful English.

Limbo Noble animation set uses his unarmed idle animation while holding bows. Shown here with Mag but affects Limbo himself too, and is that way in missions as well. Default and Agile animations work as intended.

b8d821e962.jpg

Edited by JC75

Unable to progress due to missing cinematic when encountering the first Teshin Specter. 

this is totally false no it is not i would like play TWW because i need something new to do it been a little over two week sense the release it doesn't seem like u guys are that serious about it and i M sorry but i really looking foward to play it.

i cant log into warframe or its website for some reason this afternoon ... i think it had something to do with the warframe nexus app thinking my password is wrong but i cant even log in on another computer so... idk.. this bug seems fairly ignored so it might never be fixed...

Ran into few bugs fighting Siphons during Sorties last week (idk if that's related to sortie or not but both times happened during it). 1st time, during Grineer survival mission we got something like dust in the air when Siphon spawned (it disappeared after it was gone), also I couldn't use melee for the rest of the mission. 2nd time, yesterday during mobile defense mission, I got melee disable again. But it came back after I died. Also all of my hud "froze". Couldn't see any info - minimap, abilities cooldown, damage on enemies, affinity gained, time till defense ends.

11 hours ago, ShadowFangX said:

There has been a somewhat common issue for me whenever i do a kuva siphon mission, my kubrow seems to die instantly without warning and no notification to revive.

i'm unsure as what is causing it, but i suspect dashing around as my operator may be a key part

That's happened to me a few time too.

Probably mentioned many times already, but...

I cannot rely on my void dash! During the quest the first void dash after switching into operator mode would work, but the second always resulted in a jump instead. "Chained" void dashes wouldn't work at all. The quest was horrible to complete that way. Remapping the keys didn't do any good.

Now, after finally completing the quest (and ages of frustration), even the first void dash is usually bugged. When going for Kuva I have to hope for my squad to do the job. It is very embarrassing this way.

Notable bugs reported by you guys that have been fixed in The War Within: 19.1.0 Ash Revisited

Spoiler Fixes: 

Spoiler
  • Fixed a progression stopping bug when playing The War Within quest on a low-end machine.
  • Fixed Teshin’s clone not appearing in the second mission of The War Within quest when playing in a squad. 
  • Fixed the Queen's Scepter applying your custom colors in The War Within quest. 
  • Fixed Clients that are in Transference while in a mission displaying an additional Zariman default hood.

10 minutes ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

This is just a bug. I have the same problem. On known bugs list on this topic it is marked as still under investigation.

Got that...an easy fix is just a simple "Quit Mission and lose all progress" button. I don't mind that the quest is bugged because that happens, I just want to shoot something. Day 8 for me.

1 hour ago, forkyeah said:

Got that...an easy fix is just a simple "Quit Mission and lose all progress" button. I don't mind that the quest is bugged because that happens, I just want to shoot something. Day 8 for me.

For me it is 14th day. (in Polish time). I am completely out of hype now. But I'm possessed enought to do not watch any spoilers, because I still want to get eventually mind-blowed at the end. I'm so calm, because finally (after sumthyn like week) DE started investigation about whitescreen. I will worry, when they will say they fixed this, but it will continue occurring.

Encountered a bug with Transference on the ship, sadly, can't re-create it. I didn't do much, it appeared on its own while walking as operator. Bug merged my warframe into operator, still counting me as operator in transference. This enabled me to customize operator overlapping my warframe. Results of my creativity you can see here: http://imgur.com/a/QJj3f

So I've encountered a bug to do with Transference, it's easy to reproduce almost 100%, I don't know if it has been posted before so I'm sorry if it has, but basically it has to do with your operator going ''outside'' the map, and being able to let you walk around the ceiling on any map and such even as your warframe, as fun as it is it's still a bug tho, the way it works is by either jumping high enough to reach the ceiling in a room and using transference or getting on top of a box/object that is close to the ceiling and using transference, so far it has worked on any map and almost 100% of the time.  http://imgur.com/VmNGkwK