Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell me your challenge to unveil a rifle riven mod

._.-._.

On 30/01/2017 at 4:38 PM, EchoCallisto said:

So, you completed the challenge even though you have alerted enemies after killing someone in front of them? I am having the hardest time doing this challenge and I am not sure why. I haven't set off alarms once and I am using a duration Loki so no enemy even saw me so idk what I am doing wrong. I am more of a heals player than a stealth player...

Edit: God, I am so stupid... I realized I didn't have the Riven equipped. I was able to unveil it! :D

This actually happens quite often lol

I am relatively new over all, been playing just over 3 weeks now and bashed out a lot of stuff, just completed the war within today and the riven mod I ended up with is

Rifle riven mod

what needs to be done is,

Complete a extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without being detected with a extinguished dragon key equipped,

Ive tried to do this a couple times and fail but still complete the mission anyways.

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DarkFalcon59 said:

Kill 36 enemies with head shots without taking damage help on this one?

If you can use abilities then just use Loki and do it... If you dont have loki defeat the Hyena pack multiple times to get all parts and BP from market.

• 3 weeks later...

Complete an exterminate mission (Level 30 or higher) without being detected, all while having an extinguished key equipped.

This is more so annoying to me, as I never do stealth. I've used the hek for well over 60% of my time on the game, aswell as ember/prime or nidus. 3 frames that aren't the best choice for "stealth"

• 2 weeks later...

I have to

finished one, "achieve 3x combo rating for 10 seconds" pretty easy, just used kuva alert, look like an idiot slashing away at the collector tho

this one is a pain and ill prob need to get a loki just to do it...

"14 slide kills without taking damage" F**K!!

On 5/4/2017 at 1:44 AM, (Xbox One)DarkFalcon59 said:

Kill 36 enemies with head shots without taking damage help on this one?

Ivara could work, also I believe frames like Nezha or Rhino, do not count as "taking damage" if the enemy is only damaging your Iron Skin or Warding Halo. So if you keep your Iron Skin up I think that would work as well to avoid damage. 

3 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Ivara could work, also I believe frames like Nezha or Rhino, do not count as "taking damage" if the enemy is only damaging your Iron Skin or Warding Halo. So if you keep your Iron Skin up I think that would work as well to avoid damage. 

Any bullet/melee damage received counts as damage even if an ability negates the actual damage.

Edited by (PS4)LordZezrel

5 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

3 headshot KILLS in one aim glide.

I saw all these fancy videos on various tactics.

Then I had an epiphany: 

I maxed the Overview Mod and took Zephyr and a Soma Prime to Earth Excavation...

Well I had it for a pistol riven. Took a Limbo solo to capture mission. Cataclysm then stasis. Aimed all the headshots with a Lex. Jump glide remove stasis. Profit.

23 minutes ago, Kusungphak said:

Well I had it for a pistol riven. Took a Limbo solo to capture mission. Cataclysm then stasis. Aimed all the headshots with a Lex. Jump glide remove stasis. Profit.

For those interested that don't have the benefits of mouse/keyboard precision, the Overview Mod negates Zoom so you can basically jump high and survey and sling lead over the entire playing field and quickly score headshots from afar.

Headshot kills for dummies😆.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

Get 40 finishers without being affected by status.

I had just unlocked Inaros, thought the scarab armor augment that protected from status would make that easy.

Sadly, even though it's prevented, it still counts against the riven.

Guess I'll have to get me a Loki.