Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

16 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hide contents

Riven Mod Changes:

• Fixed heads while aim-gliding challenge for Riven Mods not requiring lethal headshots, they have to be kills now.

Fixes:

• Fixed Orvius parts being exchanged for Ducats.

OMG, it's hard to even do it with zephyr with aim glide mods in a low grav node -_-

Orvius ducat farm NOOOOOOOOOO

14 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Tweaked and removed some of the more frustrating challenges for Riven Unveliling.

• Fixed heads while aim-gliding challenge for Riven Mods not requiring lethal headshots, they have to be kills now.

Am I the only one seeing the irony in this?

11 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Refined the contrast of the Archwing Lasers in the 3rd mission of 'The War Within' to be more colourblind friendly.

Much obliged.

For what it is worth, if the symbols I've been seeing on the Kuva Fortress doors are your 'Colourblind door symbol' testing, so far I've not had anywhere near the trouble I've had on other tilesets to deduce a locked door from across the room. If these symbols are however merely for the Grineer Fortress to be yet more fancy...fair enough, but it's a good thing worth considering...

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed issues with key bindings and Transference usage which should help players on controllers.

Well, guess that means I've matters to test...Here's hoping the Borking has ended.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed missing music in the Operator Cradle room.

Wonderful.

Though I do admit I wonder if we can get Ordis to provide us some options. Evidently he's got some form of 'calm music' catalogue...

Any rate, apologies for going on, as always.

Just played an Endless Axi mission, once we got our first relics we chose a new one, received the special buff yet after that, no other fissure spawned, like at all, we even tried to have each of the subsequent wave last longer in that interception, yet no Fissure spawn at all after first completion.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• Kuva Fortress Cache hunting has been moved to Fortress Exterminate missions as it makes more sense for the pacing of the mission demands.

Just wondering, is there anything special in the caches or is it just using normal tier 3 loot-table ?

That Zarr buff thou! 

And what about whole missions skipped due to crashes? I don't even see a mention of it. So much content is locked behind TWW, nevermind new stuff, which is understandable, but we can't even do Sorties now :/

Feeling a bit bitter that cosmetic fixes are being dished out while some of us have a rather game-breaking issue with the quest itself.

Edited by Lijka