Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

when i did war within quest with a friend, the first mission was glitched n we aborted, then i noticed my quest changed missing the first part of war within..this also happened with the second quest..they just keep changing without being completed, so i missed the first and second quest of war within...could you guys fix this please or atleast allow us to replay the quest

Still no hotfixes planned on both The Law of Retribution raids and Jordas Verdict? LOR has ennemies spawn issues and bomb dispenser not spawning the bomb, therefor making it impossible to even get pass the first mission! As for Jordas Verdict... many issues with having an archwing on the Boss fight! And lately, some issues on the transition from Archwing to the inside part of the first mission by either spawning us back to the beginning and not being able to get back inside or litteraly not a single ennemy spawning!

I'm having some issues with the whole Void Dash mechanic, and it caused quite a bit of frustration during the actual quest.

Having it be Crouch + Jump is a bit stupid, the way it's currently set up, as a good 75% of my attempts end up with the Operator simply jumping, or crouch-cloaking.  I cannot get it to consistently Dash.  I may have to see if I can re-bind this after the hotfix finishes downloading, but the default key set for Dashing is not ideal in its current form.  My friends were getting frustrated with it too during the Golden Maw segment.

I would think if you Crouch, and then press Space, you can Dash forward, but the mechanic's current timing needs some work.

38 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  Hide contents

Riven Mod Changes:

• Removed the "Kill Sentients without raising alarms" Unveil challenge due to impossibility with the way Lua mission spawning works.Challenge complications will be updated retroactively, in this case, the removed challenge will simply become "Kill Sentients".

• Fixed a loss of functionality in the Arsenal when swapping configurations with Riven Mods.

• Tweaked and removed some of the more frustrating challenges for Riven Unveliling.

• Fixed heads while aim-gliding challenge for Riven Mods not requiring lethal headshots, they have to be kills now.

Thank you! Huge step in the right direction.

Can we have hotfix for public matchmaking spawn location? The current spawn location is at the very begining of the map while the other players are on the middle or the end of the map.

Edited by Gekatsu
Grammar

Still no fix for -

Along with -

• FOV not resetting after exiting Transference/returning to Warframe
  • Exiting Transference/returning to Warframe stopping you from using basic mechanics (Aim Glide, Melee, Rolling, Powers, Emotes, Pick ups)
  • Being unable to sprint as the Operator in-mission unless you're hosting or solo
  • Sentinel dying from the unknown after Operator death and not reviving from initial death with Regen equipped
  • Not being able to use Transference at extraction
  • Orvius suspending the nearest target instead of the target being aimed towards
  • Kuva Guardians, Kuva Jesters, and Kuva Siphons not appearing in the Codex
  • Being unable to Emote while there's no action in a mission
  • Operators appearing as an amalgamation of the default and custom look while in-mission
  • Scorches still having ridiculous range/punch through reaching across tilesets and AoE
  • Bombards rockets phasing through closed doors

Twin Rogga are not proccing status effects, at all.  I've got almost 60% chance and with 7 pellets firing most of the time from each gun, that should be triggering SOMETHING with each shot, but it's not...seems really bugged with punchthrough, without it it sometimes triggers something, with it, never.