Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

I honestly dont see any of the supposed fixes for those that use controllers. I still can only activate operator void dash using crouch toggle and not also hold to crouch like you can with warframe bullet jump. It makes it very awkward for us controller users if we can only activate void dash one way and not both ways like we can with bullet jump. Its awkward and we lose functionality.

also, i hate the new sortie reward set up. 2k endo is a fairly garbage reward to get 90% of the time when you have 200k endo and dont use it. i was hoping the sortie changes would be beneficial, but now i dont even have the drive to do them at the start of the season cause theres no weapon parts to try for until its just a source of endo. now its just a way for me to go "crap, again de?" when i get endo. i'll just stop doing them honestly.. waste of time.

HvYeziB.jpg
k0hgSqS.jpg"

Take a look at the red marks. Yeah....I don't think that is right.

Also!!! : Please take another look at the Salix Syanadana physics, because that seems still broken?? It doesnt really flow around the Warframe, and just kinda sticks out and doesn't look natural.

Are 'knockdowns' still throwing you forward 100% of the times?

It gets annoying to be smacked in the face by a Shield Lancer and be thrown forward and get smacked again and again lol.

Also: 

Sound remaining silent after playing around with Ivara's Prowl/Cloak Arrow.

And with this hotfix I can't seem to make my focus ability work, Press/Hold 5 = Hello Operator.

Edited by 0meg4x
Bugs?

*Zarr has received a balance pass ...welcomed, thank you.

* Fixed intense flickering on DX9 sessions.  ~ humm. I seem to be getting this on Dx11 as well. It's not my video drivers (RX 400 8GB) either. And ive gone thru most of the video setting in the game trying/testing. So far to no joy. Lets see if this sorts my flickering

10 minutes ago, CyberMalkin said:

Ok so it's nice that you made it so controller players can use transference but now I can't use my Focus ability. So... Yeah thanks.

for that you just have to hold your focus key. They wrote that when the update dropped