Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

31 minutes ago, Jaina-Isera said:

Some riven mods are still broken. I have a mod that I have equipped on my rifle that I have done that repeatedly and it never unveils. Would appreciate this being fixed as soon as possible. I'm stuck with a useless riven mod otherwise.

.nPq61fN.png

I had that mod and it worked correctly

Here is a report of some bugs in case you didnt know about them! All of the screenshots were made after latest update.

Lets start! On this screenshot you can see rain inside the building(spy mission,sorry cant reember what mission exactly):

pLwfyJg.jpg

On this screenshot is the place on Helene where light is bugged:

KGjhdSG.jpg

On this screenshot you can see that the platfom on Helene is floating in the air:

BbkyitI.jpg

This screenshot shows that some stairs in the void have wallhack:

Zgd0fpZ.jpg

On this one we can see wrong respawn of the obstacle and a trap in the void:

nGAp6ik.jpg

And the last one is arm bug in mobile defence in the void:

kZiXRku.jpg

There is also a bug out there when on defence enemy spawn, but not moving(That bug was around for quite a while. I think since silver grove). Also you didn't fully fix the bug with dead models of infested floating in default state.

I hope you will look at this comment and reply. I spent 10 mins on posting all of this on igmur and here. [DE], pls fix. Have a nice day!

• Unable to progress due to missing cinematic when encountering the first Teshin Specter. 

I'm getting a strange version of the above where in the first mission nothing triggers at all with the exception of mob spawning. Teshin stands there blankly and getting to objective triggers nothing.

Halp, I still have this problem

Can you please fix on archwing missions,when you die and revive again you play as warframe withour archwing bt still using archwing weapons + archwing abilits(and yes you can walk up and down [in wich dirrection you are looking])...
Thanks

Ohh yea and one more thing,if my warframe die from status proc andi was in Operator mode i cant revive warframe and cant die as Operatieve too,that hepent to me on sand of inaros quest with Guardian Specer i thing he was called....
thanks again...

16 hours ago, Yuki-Chakara said:

Okay, some good news and bad news. You are getting closer to the crouch methods and them working with void dash. Hold to crouch can now be used to trigger a void dash, but as I have it mapped to my left analog stick I have to jam it good and also press forward on the stick to get it to work. It will void dash, but its still kind of buggy.

Unrelated to void dash and crouching......there is now something wrong with stealth finishers. I was testing void dash on earth externimate and when I stealh finished a grineer from behind with my galatine prime as nekros prime I seemed to have teleported a little forward. The first two times threw me out of the map to where I fell into oblivion, and the third time teleported me into a cave....I was outside before that.....

I did more testing. While void dash can now be used with hold to crouch and not just crouch toggle, it only seems to trigger while crouched in void walk mode and not by a quick press of crouch and jump like bullet jump is. So yes it works, but it still feels wonky. Also the stealth killing that sometimes teleports you is not only limited to earth or gineer enemies x.x

17 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Riven Mod Changes:

- Challenges that require the alarm to not be raised if levels have a permanent state of alarm such as Survival, Defense, Infested Exterminate and Interception.

This isn't a sentence. What did you do to this scenario? Was it counting before, but now it doesn't? Please add a verb and maybe a few adverbs or prepositional phrases.

There have been two things that have been bothering me lately, can you guys check and try to fix the holster animation/position of the dayku bow? It seems almost as if a thorn was sticking out of my back whenever it is holstered.

Second, I've been having issues with the aura "growing power" ever since the TWW update where it either doesn't activate at all, or it shows that the effect has been activated but makes no power strength changes on my abilities.