Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Reveal hidden contents

- Operator Transference mode is now freely accepted inside

Inside what?

You tease me with such information, but deny me the satisfaction I crave... Just like my Ex's... *Sobs quietly*

3 hours ago, Xionyde134 said:

Anyone can possibly tell me what this means?

Nullifier Bubbles as of the edit just now. Sad, I expected "-Dojos and Orcus Relay".

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Fixed an issue with visual effects resetting when switching between the Warframe and Operator.

Actually, this issue persists, experienced through current testing. My FOV decreases when the Transference is activated and upon returning to the warframe, it remains the same.

Not sure if this post will ever get noticed but, in my second mission of the sortie, I went into Operator mode and when my 100 health got depleted, it made my operator go to the bleedout stage, after I got revived by a teammate, I was unable to return to my warframe. I think this is a bug.

1 minute ago, [DE]Glen said:

Hotfix 19.0.4.0.0.0.1 fixed a common crash. Evidently if you looked at your profile while you had a Kavat or a Kubrow loose on your ship the poor animal would get caught in something and crash your interface.

I've found the mysterious red text..

16 minutes ago, [DE]Glen said:

Hotfix 19.0.4.0.0.0.1 fixed a common crash. Evidently if you looked at your profile while you had a Kavat or a Kubrow loose on your ship the poor animal would get caught in something and crash your interface.

Glen, can you PLEAAAAASEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee with what ever you want on top fix my crash?

20 minutes ago, MokutoBunshi said:

NEED fix for crash:

If you just opened the game and change stuff in arsenal then enter a level (even dojo) especially through invites you WILL crash.

]\'[

Its been busted on my toshiba amd for YEARS... :(

]\'[

6 minutes ago, [DE]Glen said:

lol

5 minutes ago, MokutoBunshi said:

@[DE]Glen

can you PLEAAAAASEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee with what ever you want on top fix my crash?

Its been busted on my toshiba amd for YEARS... :(

]\'[

Dudes, I feel your pain with crashes but if you want help fix it we need to know the WAR# that goes with your scenario. Surprisingly writing your bug report in capital letters doesn't actually make it easier to fix.

pBAJbHt.gif

Spoilers:----

- Riven Mods now have more information available after they have been Cycled and Unveiled so more can be deduced at a glance. This includes Mastery Rank and Item compatibility, as well as how many Cycles have occurred of a given Riven.

The number of cycles on a mod do not appear to be visible on Rivens linked through the chat via [Riven Mod].

Please, PLEASE make it visible there too.

Most people have already decided on their prices by the time they reach the trading window. While the feature--as it stands--does prevent you from getting scammed wholesale, it is still an inconvenience to not be able to see what someone is actually offering during the negotiation process.

I was actually mislead, to a degree, on my first purchase after the patch. I thought I was buying a 'mint condition' Ignis trash mod for 150p, but when it popped up in the window, it displayed a "1 ". This turned out okay in this instance, since it was only cycled once, but I would have certainly offered a bit less had I known.

9 minutes ago, theonlyzendar said:

Arcanes are still not working, my poor chroma is crying as he needs arcane grace to survive...pray for my chroma :(

it has been working ever since, the problem when war within came out is they removed or accidentally removed the arcane status on top but its working trust me. I'm using Chroma with traumatic redirection grace/avenger permanently triggered as long as you don't use melee. Keeps vex maxed without even taking damage +30% additive crit chance on all your weapons + regeneration from grace healing you up :D