Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Weird Room In The Kuva Fortress.

Vali

19 minutes ago, Agentawesome said:

There seems to be a room with multiple tubes containing infested enemies and one random panel with '???' written on it. 

Anybody figured out what it does? 

You noticed those tubes also contain Lt. Lech Kril's body ? Or at least, someone with exactly the same armor, just near the ancient's tube.

Edited by Stonehenge

43 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

You noticed those tubes also contain Lt. Lech Kril's body ? Or at least, someone with exactly the same armor, just near the ancient's tube.

I believe its one of the G3, not Kril. Either way, that entire room is very peculiar, there simply has to be some sort of easter egg. 

It appears to be some kind of research lab to me. The contents of the tubes are a Lech Kril-looking guy, an Infested Ancient, a Fusion MOA, and what appears to be some kind of Infested flora. Most troubling of all is that on a platform in the middle of the room above everything else is a single empty tube with no occupant.

there's a lot of weird stuff in the kuva fortress, I found a locked door, with two small staircases leading up to it, there were royal braids on either side of the door. It was off to the side of the tileset, it looked like the entrance to the queens, but, hidden within a remote corner, I've only seen it once

In fact this weird tilset is not really a fortress. It's a ant-hill. With a very insectoid-maze-architecture, hidden rooms, very narrow and winding corridors in every levels, FULL with soldiers ants, and at the center of it, the Queen chamber.

It's a fabulous mixe between what we can imagine of a nazi space HQ (that old-school alarm sound and bunkers, ahah) and the Grineers more seen like a hive than a real army.

Edited by Stonehenge

3 hours ago, Mints said:

It appears to be some kind of research lab to me. The contents of the tubes are a Lech Kril-looking guy, an Infested Ancient, a Fusion MOA, and what appears to be some kind of Infested flora. Most troubling of all is that on a platform in the middle of the room above everything else is a single empty tube with no occupant.

tumblr_maex7vi5on1rv8ssz.gif

Edited by Stonehenge