The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The next Prime Frame

ChameleonBro

On 11/26/2016 at 9:03 PM, texrei said:

I did never ever saw a single Limbo troll. The worst situation maybe a slow Nova with big duration in the squad, who is constantly using her MP when you wanted to do it fast or Frost with bubble when you want to shoot inside. But i personally feel good with both.

You need to teach how to ask people nicely if you want them doing differently, really

Very true.

the thing about hydroid and oberon is that they both have a pretty large fallowing (especially oberon) even if they aren't considered to be decent frames.  Personally I have about %20 of my playtime on Banshee so I would love to see her.  But they wont skip Oberon, his is popular in his group.  Hydroid not so much but who knows.  and if they do skip Banshee again they will probably go with the popularity contest agains (ie not Zephyr) and hit up Mirage or Mesa like people have been speculating already.

It would be fair to have been a Banshee. I personally don't care about her at all, and love my new shiny Valkyr Prime to pieces - but there's a thing like fairness involved, and folks who love Banshee should have their favorite 'frame primed too. Because when it comes down to everything - I think every Warframe has a player who loves them to pieces. And that's what matters. Give them some love too. :3

Hmm. My guess is that it'll be banshee next.  As to my preference, I don't really have one.   I've been in a really weird place lately in regards to frames.  I just kind of scroll to whichever one I think I've been neglecting the most.  It has been a lot more fun too.   I juggle five max rank syndicates so I've been giving them all different sigils to help facilitate easier rep grinding.  So, I've grown to not really care about the frames themselves.  A lot of frames need some tweaks to their abilities though.  With DE's current work on making abilities synergies better frames like Oberon and Hydroid, to name just two, are good examples of framescthat could use more work.  I like both of them but they just feel clunky when compared to the current state of reworks like mag and ash. 

They ruined their orders and they do popularity and monetary orders that is why they skipping Banshee all the time. Hopefully Banshee will be the next but I am sure they can change their mindset any time and skip this frame as long as they wish. Nova and Valkyr more popular that is a strong reason why they primed before Banshee. DE Money policy.

Either we're getting Zephyr Prime.. or.. if DE is feeling evil enough, Equinox Prime with 9 different prime drops (4 day, 4 night, 1 main BP).... no Banshee Prime cause as much as I, and other people love Banshee, she's going to get shafted again for sure.