Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, i appreciate forma in sorties.....

Hypernaut1

Its far easier for me to get endo than it is to run a relic and choose forma over some extra ducats. If you insist on having common rewards, i dont mind replacing a few 2k endo rolls with forma or other useful resources. I use my forma (especially with new riven mods) and still need more to flesh out my dojo. 

just getting this out there....im sure there will be MANY vocal opinions that disagree and want a riven every other sortie instead.

The problem with Forma in sorties is that there is way too much of it everywhere else. When almost every relic has forma in it, some relics even have 2 forma in it cluttering the space, there honestly is no need for MORE forma in the sorties as well, maybe if it was like a 3x pack of built forma it would be nice but there are so many other opportunities that are far easier and faster than running sorties for Forma. Even if you use forma all the time, its just not worth getting it from a sortie when you could run a relic capture that takes not even 1/5th as long and use the relics that have forma in it. It is upsetting to see MORE forma shoved in our faces when some have over 90 bps just sitting there, even when you build one a day, it still piles up. I think that either removing the forma or giving us like a 3pack of the stuff would be much better.

41 minutes ago, The_Masked_Man said:

The problem with Forma in sorties is that there is way too much of it everywhere else. When almost every relic has forma in it, some relics even have 2 forma in it cluttering the space, there honestly is no need for MORE forma in the sorties as well, maybe if it was like a 3x pack of built forma it would be nice but there are so many other opportunities that are far easier and faster than running sorties for Forma. Even if you use forma all the time, its just not worth getting it from a sortie when you could run a relic capture that takes not even 1/5th as long and use the relics that have forma in it. It is upsetting to see MORE forma shoved in our faces when some have over 90 bps just sitting there, even when you build one a day, it still piles up. I think that either removing the forma or giving us like a 3pack of the stuff would be much better.

and yet you can find endo in even more places. i use endo, i use forma. i would gladly trade a few 2k endo rewards with a few forma instead. The ONLY way to farm forma is to sacrifice ducats, i can get endo practically passively from just playing. All im saying is that i dont mind forma too. 

its irrelevant that some have 90 forma BPs. I dont, and many others dont. In fact many people also have stockpiles of unused endo too. i dont have issue with getting forma any more than i have issue with getting endo.

1 hour ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

I prefer forma than endo. I am a forma maniac

I honestly feel like it's just cool to hate forma on the forums. No one is saying it's a great rewards, but it's about good as Endo for many players. I'll quicker run out of reason to use exillus and reactors than I would forma.

Over the time Ive played I have used hundreds of forma to max out certain weapons and warframes. Sometimes only to forma up the prime and delete the regular too. Right now I have 92 built forma and Im sure I have far more blueprints. That said, I think this is a good idea. Yeah its not that useful to me but Im a veteran of the game so not that much is useful to me anyway. What it does do is open up newer players to get forma a bit easier and Im all for refining the new player experience

5 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

and yet you can find endo in even more places. i use endo, i use forma. i would gladly trade a few 2k endo rewards with a few forma instead. The ONLY way to farm forma is to sacrifice ducats, i can get endo practically passively from just playing. All im saying is that i dont mind forma too. 

its irrelevant that some have 90 forma BPs. I dont, and many others dont. In fact many people also have stockpiles of unused endo too. i dont have issue with getting forma any more than i have issue with getting endo.

I honestly do not see why Forma is running so low, i build and use forma all the time, i still have a pile of it, but endo im low on..you can burn through endo faster than forma if you have quite a lot to fuse, i just think that the way the forma is now in sorties is just a waste of effort. for one built forma the work is just not worth it, i would rather explore for prime canisters instead.As i said before, i think forma would be fine as a reward if you got more than one, the annoying thing about forma is that you can (without rushing) only make one a day, a two or three pack of the stuff would be much more pleasing as a reward, but without that it just makes me a little upset knowing that i could have gotten something else if i receive a forma in sorties

The only real reason i hate relics is because i cannot share them.   it is a bit abrupt to allow people to be social for 3 years then yank the rug out, RNG is always going to be weighted low, and the halfed it for relic, yet that is not my main complaint.

And for god's sake get out of 2002 and implement a matchmaking system, we have seen what you can spend a year on and we are not impressed, do something useful for a change.

Diluting drop table is bad.  We learned that lesson with Void drop table already... I thought.  There are way better places to put forma, such as increasing the number of invasions that give forma as reward.  Unlike sortie, there is no hard limit on number of invasion.  If daily invasion average is 4, then adding a 5th invasion that give forma will give people a way to get forma without changing the acquisition chance of existing reward.

Edited by ssh83

I have lots of forma. Saying that I have lots of endo too. The problem I am having is the cash to max these prime mods and others. Before the star chart change I was rolling in credits. Now I find it hard to get the millions I need for the last level of a lot of mods. Some are even 3 stars away from max. It is getting annoying I get a S#&$ ton of endo and no credits.

Sorry for the rant, but I wouldn't mind ONE of the endo rewards being a built forma.

5 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

were at TWW and people dont know about Lua fully built Forma farms and still farm forma over ducat items also they wait 24h. I'd rather get Potato's than forma/endo.

c6a010f3141684199376873447_700wa_0.gif

The problem with Forma and DE changes is simple "endo/forma is not the problem, drop tables / RNG is".

Why do most players I met do sorties? -> Riven Mod. Thats obvious.

Why they are angry when see "2000 endo" reward? -> Let me guess.. hmm... because it is not a riven mod? :P

Players complains about rewards.. what DE do? Lower "2000 endo" reward chance, put some other things instead of it. Result? -> Problem remains. Riven mod chance is same as it was before.

Same was with void drop tables when people complains about "low drop chances for useful things" (or, misinterpreted: "too much forma").. instead of increasing drop chance for "good" things or change to non-RNG/mixed system, DE just replace some forma with even less useful rewards.

Endo, forma or great lenses are not bad reward.. but all can be eaisly obtained in other places (or in case of lenses, bought at _reasonable_ price), and many players (me included) have 100+ forma & 500k+ endo, so replacing one with another does not change my feelings "not a riven mod = bad reward".

3 hours ago, megastorm said:

I have lots of forma. Saying that I have lots of endo too. The problem I am having is the cash to max these prime mods and others. Before the star chart change I was rolling in credits. Now I find it hard to get the millions I need for the last level of a lot of mods. Some are even 3 stars away from max. It is getting annoying I get a S#&$ ton of endo and no credits.

Sorry for the rant, but I wouldn't mind ONE of the endo rewards being a built forma.

This is what I'm saying. I don't mind some if those 2k Endo rewards being forma.

People keep repeating about how easy it is to farm forma. That's irrelevant. it's also easy to farm Endo. Seeing 2k Endo for a week straight gets tiresome. If rather see a variety of null rewards than making sorties yet another Endo farm.

I'm sure there are even more players than the vocal few that DON'T have 50 forma saved up. I'm a very and I have just about 8. There only reason I even have 8 still is because I save a few for when I get boosters.

Edited by Hypernaut1

the problem of forma in sortie reward is not that nobody needs it, it's that forma already appear in most of the relic drop tables, you get them left and right when doing fissure missions, so I don't see the point of putting them in sortie other than trying to dilute the drop table.

I like Forma in sorties. It's executed all wrong though: The 1st Sortie should have a chance at awarding Forma. The 2nd Sortie should have a chance at awarding Forma. The 3rd Sortie can give a Riven Mod at 100% chance. Why waste time doing all three daily Sortie missions just for 1 Forma when you can just have it in one Sortie mission; like how we can get Forma in one relic mission run? Also, why waste time running 3 Sortie Survival+Defense Missions for 3 Nitain Extract that I don't need in the course of an hour+ when I can just run 3 shorter easier Nitain missions during periods of time when I actually need them?

The way and RNG of the Forma from sorties is quite small. It's possible you won't get any from there even in the next month.. You will still absolutely be required to farm relics for them if you actually want more than one in a blue moon

Edited by Ghogiel

32 minutes ago, Currilicious said:

After like 10 straight 2000 endo sorties, last night I got a Vaz lens. I think it's back to 2000 endo tonight lol.

Now take into account that those are common and uncommon rewards, and that forma is a rare. me thinks no one if farming any useful number of forma from sorties