Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open letter to Space Mum - Xmas request

(PSN)SergioMApt

Dear Space Mum,

Since Santa Claus was killed in that "old war" that I don't remember, you are the closest thing to Santa that I can remember.

My Xmas wish for a present is the blueprint of the MACHETE that unfortunately I don't own.

As my 25th December login you could create a 24h (OPTIONAL) alert with Machete as the reward. This alert would make me very happy and maybe others like me that lack that weapon on their mastery fodder list.

Thank you for reading.
Sincerily yours,

A Tenno @PS4

Dear Space Mom, please send me a Snipetron.  I have been a very good Tenno and reached Mastery Rank 22 in the year I have been playing in addition to building a full size Dojo on my own and feel like I deserve this illegal piece of Corpus weaponry to hang over my mantel.

4 hours ago, VonDodo said:

Santa hat for frost please ._.

Every game have santa hats and frost would really like one.

I don't know about Santa hats but DE did say they were going to do something for December since they didn't do movember. My bet would be on decembeard.

Machete has been a reward for stuff a few times already (I think I have a BP or two lying around), so it'll be back eventually.

Not that it really matters, in its current state it's only useful as mastery fodder anyway... (of course it will matter once DE adds Riven crap for melee and promptly forgets that the Machete is effectively unobtainable ;-) )

8 minutes ago, marelooke said:

Machete has been a reward for stuff a few times already (I think I have a BP or two lying around), so it'll be back eventually.

Not that it really matters, in its current state it's only useful as mastery fodder anyway... (of course it will matter once DE adds Riven crap for melee and promptly forgets that the Machete is effectively unobtainable ;-) )

I wouldn't mind get it for this Xmas.

(Have you read this thread space mum??!)