The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this honestly fair on how extremely rare the relic and getting the chassis for valkyr prime is?

KisaPrime

I'm just wondering since I know RNG is different for each person. Still atm her Chassis sells for 160p which is the same price basically as Frost Prime Systems. Which his systems has been in the vault since early January of this year. Though most will probably say it's fair since DE wants to make people to become so desperate that they will spend real money to get her. 

Though in any Axi run I do I never see anyone using the Axi V5 relic since she came out. 

RNG is RNG... it's that simple really and even though probably everyone playing this game hates it, it's the way DE has decided to go in the hope of pushing plat and prime access sales. 

Do I think any single prime part is worth 160 plat... not a chance. 

I had a Valkyr Chassis Relic on me just a few days ago, it was my only one and I felt like running a Fissure.

I upgraded it to Radiant, and I was the only guy in my squad. Guess what?

I rolled one.

RNG can bless you or spit in your face multiple times a day.
Just depends on the weather as much as which number you roll.

Xini, Go to round 4, rinse, repeat. Unless you wanna go higher, in which case just every 4 rounds you'll get another chance. Gotta pray to that RNGesus and offer some time.

As for the part, I've gotten like 3 already, just make sure RNG decides it likes one person in your squad.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36
RNG laughs at thee, apparently (See what I did there?)

I did 5 radiant runs and never got it. The drop rate of the relic is a joke, takes me around 4K cryotic in Hieracon just to get ONE relic. Killed off all my standing and got 1  out of almost 400,000 syndicate standing. I heard xini has the best drop chance in rotation C at 10%. Mind you this is before you even get to roll the RNG dice on the rare part of the relic. Lol

Edited by S0V3REiGN

1 hour ago, ChargeBeam said:

RNG is not fair and never will be. Thus is its nature.

There's a point where it goes too far, though.

That point was when I entered the ninth straight hour of farming for that chassis.

Not to mention the 21 additional hours it took to get the chassis BP.

1 hour ago, (XB1)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Xini, Go to round 4, rinse, repeat. Unless you wanna go higher, in which case just every 4 rounds you'll get another chance. Gotta pray to that RNGesus and offer some time.

As for the part, I've gotten like 3 already, just make sure RNG decides it likes one person in your squad.

I had one drop in my first run on Heiracon: excavation.  I'm   Very casual about running for Prime parts.  Don't worry.  It will drop.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73