Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your favorite Warframe, and why?

Jackviator

First: Inaros, for easy Finisher attacks, cheating on "stealth kills" affinity objectives, and having a positively ridiculous amount of durability.

Close second: Mr. "Not-One-Crap-Given" himself, Rhino.

Third: Frost, the Team's Safety Net

Honorable Mentions: Loki (AKA "Arsehole Prime" as my friends call him), Ash (The Jack-of-All-Trades and Only Actual Ninja of the cast), Nekros (For loot and zombie justice)

Nyx. When i first started playing my i didn't have any friends then i played mag but after a bit i took a break and i found friends who played warframe and their first question was which warframe appeals to you most. After looking through them i saw nyx and fell in love instantly. Now with her augment mod, assimilate I use her for soloing when nobody is on.

I couldn't say that I really have a favorite, but it has to be between Atlas, Inaros and Nekros. Atlas is just fun, punch people, petrify people, summon two rock guys to punch people while you punch people, he's just a joy. But then there's Inaros, crazy durability, mostly fun abilities, very good flexibility, all together fun. And then loot god Nekros, with his army of zombies, always good.

I'm probably going to fall in love with the Infested Frame though, been getting into the infestation stuff recently, even already stole his rough color palette from his concept art and it looks nice.

Until recently I don't think I'd have been able to pick one single Frame that for me stands out above the rest. 

For the most part I really enjoy almost all of them and switching between them keeps things fresh.

Thanks to a combination of the Soprana Skin and what was a few months ago the thought that she was probably going to be the next Prime and setting up some Halloween costumes for my Frames Banshee found her way onto my current play list in a big way.  

But that said, another Frame has been slowly working his way to a solid hold at the top for me over this last year and that one is Frost.

When I was debating over what Frame to use for TWW I realized that it had to be Frost Prime.

I've come to find him to be just so useful, way beyond just being the "king of defense" and actually good at most anything. His War Fu is strong!

To me he looks way cool and is hella fun to play.

note: attached pics are a spoiler for TWW, so be warned!

Spoiler

77BAAB16EDE7FE07F907B0E48B1E7CFCAC86F780 (1680×1050)1F1E6D6157E7C33E2F7091903D009145B57FBCA8 (1680×1050)

Now I could go on and on and on (and on...) about all the frames I enjoy and the list would cover pretty close to all of them to some degree, but to pick just one currently the top of the top for me is Frost.

Edited by Rolunde

Vauban Prime. Like original Vauban, but bigger and badder.

There is nothing more fun to me than using his Kit. Zapping low level enemies with Tesla, Repelling them with Bastille, Crushing them with Vortex and then bombing them with an Explosive. But his Minelayer....What is more fun than that. Tripping enemies as they run towards you. Bouncing them into the ceiling, concussing them and forcing them to fight each other, or simply blasting groups of enemies into space with Shred.

Not to mention his appearance. Despite his Lower Armor, he is very sturdy and fortress like.

15 hours ago, Plasmaface said:

7YxvhkD.jpg

What Syandana is that?

On Topic: My favorite frame is also Frost. What I love about Frost is the overall feel of his kit. All his abilities are incredibly smooth and fluid when used. I've long accepted that he doesn't deal the greatest of damage, but he can stop whole waves of enemies with one ability, and makes defense missions quite trivial.

Aside from Frost, I also go the opposite direction, which is Ash. Ash is amazing in a way that he feels the most ninja-like Frame. Killing legions of enemies with an assortment of deadly techniques at your disposal is the way to go.

Loki Prime is my top fav :smile: Just suits my playstyle and I mean... I kinda like perching up on something watching the enemies kill each other. Fun times :laugh:

Ivara is fast becoming a fav. I did not like her at first but she's growing on me.

Rhino Prime - for helping friends grind levels, and lazy sick days where I just want to lumber through missions without much thought.

Banshee - Cause silence is golden.