Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Glast Gambit] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Taylor

Well since the update my screen will occasionally start to fill with black.

UI is still visible.

Entering a mission does not fix this issue.

Cause seems to be:

Spoiler

Something to do with the Infested Room. Bug happened when I entered there.

I managed to catch it on video:

Edit: This has happened for the third time now. This time after exiting the Focus menu.

Edited by The.British.Cynicist
New instance of bug

I want to reiterate that the Hema's mutagen sample cost is too high.

I was put in charge of an old clan of friends that was dead (aside from me) for 2 years, but has become active again. Part of what I did was single-handedly research everything as I'd amassed a large amount of resources over 3 years, and of course was the only member active for a long time. It took me only a second to realize the futility of the Hema's research requirements. I immediately told my returning friends to not contribute to the research because it would be a futile waste of resources.

Even with over 1,200 hours of gameplay, I've only got 1,100 mutagen samples. My friends have under 100 each, so they can hardly put a scratch into the 5,000 mutagen sample requirement.

As it is now, unless I farm mutagen samples constantly I could easily expect only being able to start Hema research sometime in 2018.

And even if I began farming mutagen samples constantly, at maybe 1 or 2 a mission (with plenty of missions giving none) I can probably expect to begin Hema research in Summer 2017.

Edited by Sennera

I tried some things with the Nidus frame in the ship.

Spoiler

So I went into the infested room in the ship, then tried with another frame. Ofc it will not open for any frame besides Nidus.

Now I thought, how about i try opening the door with the frame, use interference to go to operator, and just walk in while the door is open. It worked! Walked around the room, then tried to leave.

Spoiler

JI7QBfi.jpg

Spoiler

Door was closed, first thing I tried ofc was go back to my frame, that however wasn't such a smart idea, since it was stuck in the doorway which led me to fall out of the ship into a black endless abyss. Just thought i let you know that it is possible to enter the room as operator, the bug being more the thing that the frame gets stuck and you fall out of the map, maybe that's not what should happen :3

Spoiler

y4zIejy.jpg

Edited by Grimnya

1 hour ago, Agnitrix said:

6SNN80c.png

After the second round of Index in the first portion of the quest, I got stuck on this screen and nothing progressed after this point. screen animations and bg music still ongoing, no access to chat or menu, had to force the game closed. I was hosting, affected clients.

This is exactly what some of us have been reporting. But no one seems to care enough :(

Just did some runs of Salvage

On one run to 4 waves Nidus neuroptics was on display, extraction screen and inventory show another chassis

Last run to 8 waves, no parts at wave 4, systems showed at wave 8, extraction screen and inventory showed 2 chassis....

This is damn annoying for multiple reasons

48 minutes ago, DrakoBluewing said:

This is exactly what some of us have been reporting. But no one seems to care enough :(

We absolutely do care. Another fix went out for a similar issue, but it seems like this one has a different cause. A little patience, please. We're running a tighter ship today. 

BUG (regarding quest)

1. I choose "Let her decide" the supposedly Neutral choice yet my Morality/alignment whatever Wheel is now slightly tilted towards black, why?

2. minor complaint : I've received the "Mumblers" drawing (finally) but I've also received an EXTRA reunited drawing (not that i mind much)

Just now, [DE]Taylor said:

We absolutely do care. Another fix went out for a similar issue, but it seems like this one has a different cause. A little patience, please. We're running a tighter ship today. 

Thanks. I was not referring to DE though. I know right now you are short on personnel. I was referring to the player base. I am glad you mentioned it. Thanks.

While farming the Nidus parts on Oestrus (which went fine for my group btw) I found numerous inconsistencies with the operators interactions with the antiserum injectors and vaporizer units. For one everyones operator could pick up 3 antiserum injectors independent of the  warframe, however if you went back into your warframe these were just lost. They were not transferred to the warframe and when you come back out into operator mode the operator no longer had them. I could activate the vaporizer unit with my operator however not everyone in my squad was able to do so. Eventually I was able to activate the vaporizer unit and charge it with operator even if my operator had no antiserum. Maybe this had to do with the lost antiserum earlier? At later points in the mission my operator appeared to have an infinite supply of antiserum though I was the only one who experienced this. Some of my squad mates could not interact with the vaporizer unit at all while in operator mode and another had to pick up antiserum like normal before interacting with it. So yea I'm not sure what the operator was supposed to be able to do or not do as far as interacting with these objects but it didn't seem to follow many rules since everyone in the squad had a somewhat different experience.

41 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

You don't seem to care about AA problem, though. Any questions addressing this issue are ignored, aren't they?

Somehow i managet to dublicate drawings...

QihUV2x.jpg

After laters hotfix i noticed to have extra mumbler and my decition drawings in my decoration inventory, after placing them to ground i werent able to remove second mumbler drawing and somehow 1 more mumbler drawing appeared into my deco inventory.

Edited by Kaasaka

Can't continue quest after 4th index mission
So, everything was running fine until my squad of randoms finnished the mission (the one before the one you cant win) and the host left right before starting the next one. Since then, my UI bugged and on the adventures list from navigation I get the name of the quest, but there aren't any missions available and when I click it nothing happens. Please, fix this beacause I really want to finnish the quest.

Edit: I was able to continue after reproducing the last video on my inbox again, hope it helps!

Edited by NefetriuM

5 minutes ago, NefetriuM said:

Can't continue quest after 4th index mission
So, everything was running fine until my squad of randoms finnished the mission (the one before the one you cant win) and the host left right before starting the next one. Since then, my UI bugged and on the adventures list from navigation I get the name of the quest, but there aren't any missions available and when I click it nothing happens. Please, fix this beacause I really want to finnish the quest.

Try going to inbox and rewatch latest gast gambit video, it helpet to me and some other players.

After the 19.5.3 hotfix my alignment meter has shifted. Apparently the choice I made at the end of the quest last night was for moon, and not neutral as it was presented to me when hovering over the options. So now my alignment is no longer truly neutral. Is it possible for this to be fixed?

I specifically choose to let her decide, and it was shown to be neutral, but i still shifted towards moon on my profile if that helps.

Edited by Dragonah

I will post here the major bug I experiencing: simply I can't continue The Glast Gambit because the quest is blank, it doesn't redirect to any node quest, because the node in Neptune is only the normal Index, and if I pass the pointer there it even shows 'Arena: Corpus, levels: 1-1' with the picture of a greneer tileset (???). So basically big quest is stuck and I can't get Nidus; other people are experiencing this too, and they posted on PC bugs>Mission, so you can go check there too.

Edit: I reproduced the message on the inbox, and it seems all is good now; thx to @NefetriuM for the help.

Edited by MasterEr4qus

1 hour ago, Karz said:

BUG (regarding quest)

1. I choose "Let her decide" the supposedly Neutral choice yet my Morality/alignment whatever Wheel is now slightly tilted towards black, why?

That screen is and has been jacked. Neutral and Black are all kinds of mixed up (the UI doesn't match the actual code), and the scripts DE is trying to run to fix the issue seems only to be making things more complicated

Hello,

I am at the win back Neewa part of the glast gambit quest and i have lost it at least 2 times because i suppose i am to lose as i cant deposit any points ,

But i dont get any message from the lotus or any update ; it just shows defeated , 3 times i tried the qust with same results!!! i want my credits back! or you need to fix this to show the proper progress.

I still want my credits back though; if i lost it because of a bug.

What am i wagering a second or third time if glast has already lost everything anyway!

BTW, i got network not responding message a few times during the mission (everytime).

Regards.

51 minutes ago, Tactics111 said:

My game is locking up at the beginning of the second round of the Index.After waiting about 10 minutes,I have to alt-f4 to get out and when I return I have my credits are gone.It has happened 2 times now.

If you experience this again, would you mind sending me your EE.log via PM? Our team is looking into this. 

How to do so:

• Do not start a new mission, and exit out of the game
  • go to this location on your computer: \Users\yourwindowsusername\AppData\Local\Warframe
  • send me the ee.log text file via PM.

Thanks!