The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

38 minutes ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

ae4172675f3107443d30c364a64d3efc.png    And now  4ef3f07be282fc7180b9970e534406c1.png   

You can only see this in your profile but in game it's normal. So what's really going on with this? It honestly always looked like an eye to me but now it's growing stuff from the middle so I have no idea what it's going to develop  into next. But what I do want to know is everyone's developed like mine or does it grow bigger the more people you infect ?

Still normal for me, what did you do, to get this to grow bigger?

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Still normal for me, what did you do, to get this to grow bigger?

If it doesn't go by the same timer as the login rewards, it might have certain conditions. I'm strongly leaning toward the login reward timer though, because i didn't get the ability to infect others until i relogged for that today.

2 minutes ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

should have changed it to mutagen samples more people want that than nanospores lol

F*@#  your rite.. that does sound better

i meant it in the context that nanospores will infect you 

like nidus can infect other players at the moment with the neck tumor

the goal being to spread the infection like drugs

Edited by KuramaKitsune

On 12/22/2016 at 4:24 PM, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Yeah, I have 30 fps in here X)

only when I look at the water with the fishes.

room looks really sweet, i also get a bit of a FPS drop but luckly its only to like 150+ for the most part. granted its like 200+ rest of the ship. but its mainly because this part of the ship has many more particals and effects going on.

On 23.12.2016 at 10:37 PM, MrM1 said:

Ok, so you sit on that chair and the infestation injects you something. After that you hear a voice.

How already mentioned in this topic Nidus is able to spread the infestation (?) to other warframes (not only yours, but also to other players' warframes too!).

So what exactly is this? Especially the voice. It mentioned that it was weak and needs time to grow. Does that mean that we will be able to ''mutate'' our warframes in the future?

What do you think?

Theres a video on it showing that it can spread on operator also!

Here