Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

So Recently I discovered this kind of infested tumor on my volt prime's neck. I assumed it was a bug and switched to chroma and it wasn't there, however it was on my banshee and after doing a couple missions and swapping back the infested thing is still on both my volt and banshee (Haven't really checked any other frames cuz lazy) Anyone else getting this?

http://imgur.com/l14m3Mw  <-Picture of the tumor. 

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

How does anything in the Glast Gambit resemble Perrin being led by greed?

Ergo Glast was willing to wager his entire fortune for the sake of a few colonists.

For the sake of Neewa.

The one that made it possible for the Myconians to accrue vast quantities of wealth. Something he urged the Tenno not to interfere with after Neewa had been secured. I'm not entirely certain Glast's motives were as pure as he made them look.

EDIT: Part of the reason for this theory is because I think I recognise a few of the 'sins' that led to the disintegration of the Orokin empire in the Syndicates. New Loka is obsession with racial purity, Red Veil is wrath, the Perrin Sequence is greed, Cephalon Suda is tampering with forces beyond your understanding, the Arbiters of Hexis is dogmatism, and the Steel Meridian is self-righteousness.

Edited by Colyeses

12 minutes ago, Wheretheyatdoe said:

Cancer is not contagious, Idi..

There I changed it. Sorry about not using your preferred term. I know cancer isn't contagious. I'm not an idiot like you're implying. I just used it because that's a term several other forum members have used along with space herpes.

Edited by thewhitepanda1205

at first it was just a fat ugly one a nidus, so i was liek "oh they`ll probably fix it"

BUT THEN

i bought the noble animation set since it looked so fabulous

and when i equipped it on my stylish dull excalibur

THE SAME THING POPPED UP ON HIS NECK

except its smaller

pls fix

BB182B4E1BCB9D4F8E3053595A1F84EC1604A1FA

38 minutes ago, Sbreddragon said:

So Recently I discovered this kind of infested tumor on my volt prime's neck. I assumed it was a bug and switched to chroma and it wasn't there, however it was on my banshee and after doing a couple missions and swapping back the infested thing is still on both my volt and banshee (Haven't really checked any other frames cuz lazy) Anyone else getting this?

http://imgur.com/l14m3Mw  <-Picture of the tumor. 

As others have stated this is not a bug.  You've come into contact with another infected person (or played along side a nidus and ran through them) that has been infected by a Nidus.  Personally I have only one infected frame, Nidus, because I haven't played any of my other frames with other people.  I mostly solo missions just to level the frame up.  The cyst will get bigger so just expect that, but there's not much else known from DE as to what the infection is actually for.... other than rumors ;)

come to think of it, (spoilers) the thing in that infested room stabbed nidus in the side of his neck

right where the ugly pink blister thing is

i dont think its ALWAYS been there, i might just not have noticed it before

Edited by AiD_0v2