The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

Also, the news board says 7 days now, so the timer might be specific to the person and not on a daily reset - Either that or it'll be after tomorrows reset instead.

I can't help but think that no matter what happens, it won't be worth 7 days worth of suspense, unless there's a complete new subsystem of mechanics.
Whatever it is, it should really have been 3 days instead.

I be like NOPE, and bail outta there as fast as possible, I refuse to have anymore of my frames infected with his pink cancer, way to go DE in making Nidus a social pariah, again had I known he was a carrier I wouldn't have touched that infected door, even temporary you don't mess with my fashion frame,  other people can say what they want but I have a baseball sized tumor on my equionx's neck that is VERY noticeable.

Just now, Smilomaniac said:

Also, the news board says 7 days now, so the timer might be specific to the person and not on a daily reset - Either that or it'll be after tomorrows reset instead.

I can't help but think that no matter what happens, it won't be worth 7 days worth of suspense, unless there's a complete new subsystem of mechanics.
Whatever it is, it should really have been 3 days instead.

It's been done

Charger pet. Pretty cool I'd say.

t4JxB.jpg

5 minutes ago, Knight_Ex said:

I be like NOPE, and bail outta there as fast as possible, I refuse to have anymore of my frames infected with his pink cancer, way to go DE in making Nidus a social pariah, again had I known he was a carrier I wouldn't have touched that infected door, even temporary you don't mess with my fashion frame,  other people can say what they want but I have a baseball sized tumor on my equionx's neck that is VERY noticeable.

Again, someone who don't even try to know what the cyst does and just say "Get that thing off!", what a Tenno.