Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove the Infested Cyst

acehalk

13 hours ago, ObviousLee said:

[...]Organic materials morph into new homogeneous organisms while harder, inorganic materials, like metals, will change structurally into a pseudo-organic substance that holds the characteristics of its previous forms.[..]

It's not written there that organic material like nuclein-based organics or protein can be made into non-organic matter. So kubrow egg's organic material won't be formed into synthetic material like metal, based on what you copied in there. And it doesn't explain why it's colored, painted and looks 100% identical to that of a random Grineer armor, from point to point. Or why the Grineer unit's head and arm is still there, unchanged, not reformed into infestation (my explanation to that would be that the infestation consumes a unit and then starts to remake it, but some parts remain unfinished because it needs more time, this is why they want to rework Phorid which looks like a bigger charger, even though the Lotus says that it's a stronger infested than the normal ones.)
The charger will be created even if you don't go out and kill any Grineer unit, so that point is invalid as well, when you stated that it will be validated the first time you go and kill a Grineer unit, and you collect the DNA and material from there.

2 hours ago, Sziklamester said:

Hope Arion meant this friday and not the next one. One more weak with this cyst and I will be angry.

THIS friday.  

Sorry, here in Spain when we say "next day" (for example next friday) we mean this week (if it didnt happen yet). We still are at Thursday, so I mean tomorrow.

Edited by ArionLightning

On 3.01.2017 at 8:57 PM, VisionAndVoice said:

Good thing that this "someone" is a pile of pixels on your monitor and 1's and 0's on your hardrive. Someone that's not even you.

So I can tell you with a complete straight face: "It's just a game xD. Stop being so upset. :p"

I don't know I can trust someone who says "xD" with a straight face

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lacifarus1188 said:

Not like theres much else to do in this game. Should just rename it to "Space Ninja Dress Up Simulator".

its a shooter, you got out in shoot.

I mean, there's even less to do with dressing up. That's what makes this even sillier.

I would pay nothing at all. Not even credits. Not even weapons that i'm going to sell anyway. It doesn't bother me at all and it amuses me that it seems to ruin some people to the point that they refuse to play anymore.

It's a video game, it does nothing to affect my gameplay. I do buy cosmetic items to make my frames look cool but i'm not obsessive over it. If they try to introduce something that makes it cost plat or even credits to get rid of it I will have cysts on everything I own with 0 care.

10 hours ago, Brasten said:

I fashion frame fairly well and will pay 0. I almost think DE should pay us when we remove it, for the time, effort, and aggravation of whatever grind fest they'll likely put in place.

It was an unfinished system, dropped on the community while the majority of the DE staff was on break. Another very bad decision to round out 2016.

This, combined with the Hema, and various other poor direction over 2016 has basically had me ignoring every Login Discount Plat offer since about July, and I do not see a reason to put more money in if Warframe keeps going in this direction. I don't see a reason to monetarily support what I consider bad design, bad practices, and generally a bad direction for the game.

I'll take the Free part of the play, until DE turns Warframe into such horrible grind fest that even the very fun shooting aspects are eclipsed by horrible tedious slog. At which point I'll just stop bothering to login at all, like the majority of my friends list dating back to the days of Closed Beta have already done.

Ohh I know the feeling, I have passed on two 75% discounts myself and am back to the point of Login/Change Extractors/Logout.

No point in doing Sorties, its Endo 95% of the time and I don't bother with the Riven Lottery anymore. 2017 will be the year of the Grind.

On 4/1/2017 at 5:58 AM, Merleawe said:

When somebody I know has sold every frame they had with the infection (even Ember Prime) and rebuilt them, plays solo only right now and refuses to trade at all, there's something to be said. I'm not even completely into the fashion frame stuff but that gigantic pink cyst is bothering me quite a bit.

That's a very dumb thing to do imo, just stop playing for a while is the cyst bothers you so much, it's obvious that the cyst won't be there forever LOL it's not so hard to understand