Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help pick frames for Warframe sleeve tattoo

Abenoki

Question

So I've been planning on starting a warframe sleeve for a while now. Only 2 things on it for certain are Rhino and tenno script for "Wake Up". I need at least 3 other frames if not 4. What other 4 should go on guys? It's gonna be black and white not color btw.

22 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

Banshee Frost Nyx  Nekros

Why not go into your profile and pick the top 4 frames youve used. why have frames you may not even like on your arm.

I like all the frames, big Warframe fan or I wouldn't be doing this lol

Just now, Echoa said:

I like all the frames, big Warframe fan or I wouldn't be doing this lol

then pick frames that would stick out in black and white that could never be visually misinterpretted. Banshee and her shoulder is pretty iconic, Saryn would be a good choice, loki and mag dont have enough going for them visually IMO. Chroma would be a decent choice as well as nekros.

all are visually distinct without being too 'noisy' which would be lost on a black and white scale like hydroid

The Oberon fan in me wants to suggest his amazing Feyarch skin (also Pulse Helmet Volt lol)
but really, without knowing anything more (composition and stuff, full Frame vs bust or whatever, also default vs customized),
I don't see any reason why you shouldn't simply pick your favorite Frames. *shrug*

A good start would be a tattoo of Rhino and Limbo in a jacuzzi together.  They'd be sitting next to each other, eating hotdogs.  Then in the background would be Saryn and Nova. And they would be rubbing ketchup and mustard all over each others boobs and butts.. 

Oh man.. I've been getting these horrible headaches, and everything tastes like pennies..

15 minutes ago, Exlodian_Akitora said:

Agreed would be better. Having the original  with possibly a lotus tat to go along would look nice.

Kinda leaning this way, but I also like the Oberon feyarch suggestion. Mags skin isn't out yet I'm considering the original 4 with their premium skins.

24 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

The Oberon fan in me wants to suggest his amazing Feyarch skin (also Pulse Helmet Volt lol)
but really, without knowing anything more (composition and stuff, full Frame vs bust or whatever, also default vs customized),
I don't see any reason why you shouldn't simply pick your favorite Frames. *shrug*

Because I want it represent as much of warframe in it as possible without limiting it to my preference of tanks. I want something with a bit more diversity outside of my common played frames

So here's the idea I have, rhino front and center in his Palatine skin, then Loki and Excalibur in their premiums back to back behind him with mag in her premium to be released centered behind them and crowned with a lotus symbol and on the inside of my arm in tenno script it'll say "Wake Up"