The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally I return to my origins. Haha. What is your main warframe's historial?

Kronxito

I started this game long time ago with a Loki (when he was a starting frame). Since then I used:

Loki -> Loki Prime (long time) -> Volt Prime -> Vauban Prime -> Chroma (long time) -> Frost Prime -> Loki Prime (actually)

Finally I go back to my Loki Prime, tired of dying because of stupid bugs, extremely small mistakes or a damn flamethrower suddenly appearing at my back. Now I go through the game disarming enemies and killing priority targets while my team kill the rest and protect whatever we have to protect.

Which frames have been your main ones?

Pre-rework Mag was my starter, but I didn't liker the way she felt, so I sold her to make room. After going through half the roster and particularly favoring Nyx and Saryn, post-rework Mag Prime is now my favorite generalist for co-op missions, though for solo I still rely on Ivara, and for Arena and/or Assassination missions I still prefer either Titania or Mirage.

Edited by Dreddeth
Typographical error.

I started with mag cause i thought cc sounds sweet, also has an instant shield recharge. Used her for so long till i built rhino (it's still my most used frame now with a 1% lead on a few frames). Then i sold mag for nyx and main her for a looong time since she's so easy to mod and farm for a newbie.

Stuff happens and now i have everyone but rhino prime and valkyr prime (still farming), but i found myself going back to mag prime again, i even pimped her out for TWW

Started with Magie and stayed with it the staring period, but the found Ember and stayed with it for a year until Prime, which took another year and would still be so but it was changed to perma-ulti-spam and was abused nealy everywhere, so i switched and had a short Zephyr phase, but couldnt get warm. thus leading to Nekros/Pirme (full useage, not 3-bot)
Still have the feeling other only see it as farm tool, but he has everything one need~

And beside everything, from time to time i equip my Excal, MK1-Braton, Lato, and Skana (every atleast 8 formas) just to have a bit fun ~

I started with Excal, sold him the second I got Rhino, who was my main for quite s bit. I still use him sometimes when I wanna get some pure tanky goodness going.

I also have mained Saryn, mostly just for fashionframe, though.

Currently I'm maining Nidus- bought him for plat as soon as I could to check out the Infested Room, but almost immediately fell in love with his powers and aesthetic. I don't really see myself switching to any other main, as no other frames have really clicked with me like Nidus.

Volt was my starter frame, but I didn't really liked him back then, so I bought Oberon. He is still my second most used frame, but then changed to loki/loki prime. He was my main for quite some time, but it started to get boring to bring the same loadout to every mission. So maybe a year ago I dumped this "I'll bring loki to every goddamn mission" attitude and started to use almost all of the warframes.

Mag (way back when Hydroid was released on the PC) > Mag Prime > a few year break and a platform switch > Mag > Mag Prime > Mag Prime and Titania > Mag Prime and Valkyr > Mag Prime and Valkyr Prime > Mag Prime, Valkyr Prime, and Frost Prime.

Seriously, Mag may not have an innate strength for every type of mission, but she's still capable of doing all mission types. Her weaknesses are slash and toxin damage.

As a side note, I have every Warframe except Loki Prime, Nyx Prime, Trinity Prime (only because I need 9000 Cryotic for her systems), Vauban Prime, and Nidus (because I'm on console, not PC). I have Nekros Prime being crafted, but he should be done in a day or so. :devil:

I started with Loki in that time when he was one of the starters and now my main by far is oberon. I am currently using nidus but I am combining all of my frames what I have so can't really tell, which one is my the must go frame because I equal love frames. Nidus hooked me up now but I will rest him to make more opportunity for other frames.

Started with Volt, liked Rhino, didn't really feel attached to any Warframe until Mirage, then Mesa and Nidus. Got used to Nyx because of Assimilate. I use the last four most of the time, Mirage will remain to be my favorite despite the numerous nerfs, the little backstory was just really good too.

I started with Loki, though my most used frames are Nekros and Valkyr.

I cant recall using them especially more often, but I am quite fond of them.

I would main Nyx prime if I could pick a main, followed by Hydroid and Oberon in joint second.

I took a max power strength Hydroid on a couple of enhanced armor sortie this week and out-damaged the entire team by a fair amount both times, and didnt die - so I am actually pretty impressed with him. 

I started with Loki, though my most used frames are Nekros and Valkyr.

I cant recall using them especially more often, but I am quite fond of them.

I would main Nyx prime if I could pick a main, followed by Hydroid and Oberon in joint second.

I took a max power strength Hydroid on a couple of enhanced armor sortie this week and out-damaged the entire team by a fair amount both times, and didnt die - so I am actually pretty impressed with him. 

I went through the Star-Chart with the first Warframe I've ever crafted,Trinity(11% used) as my main, because she was my archetype and then some: healer with energy and invulnerability and damage return. Then I got gud, and I didn't need her as much, but I appreciate every day I used her. I got her back when Hek had a Hek! Trinity Prime I got just recently, so she has only 1-2% usage on Prime.

Then I got Ember, cause she was my first most-sought-after Warframe, and she controlled my favorite element, fire. Then I started using her casually instead of Trinity. I got Ember Prime around the time before she left the first time, so Normal had 8% and Prime has 5%.

Valkyr is highly used also for me. What can I say, invulnerability and claws, she was the first frame I'd forma'd. 9% usage.

Nova and her prime got lots of use for me, also. 10% usage in total.

I've always used Frost type heroes in games from frost mage in wow to the lovely frost styles of a mage in DAI. Something about the icy cold has always been in my blood.

I find myself twisted towards Inaros though because he is insanely interesting. But my heart always has a layer of ice on it for Frost.😊

PS_Messages_20170109_013604.jpg

Trinity was my most used frame before DE went all domestic abuse and beat the holy hell out of her with the nerf bat over and over and over. It's not that she's useless it's just she's gone from being pretty awesome to being an energy bot. It's boring to play her now.

Inaros, Ivara and Equinox are my go to frames at the moment.

Equinox for average missions, Inaros if I need something tanky and Ivara for stealth.

Played quite a bit of Nidus since he released, it's a pretty fun frame. 

I have this habit that if i want to play any game i plan ahead of time, because i love stealth games and sneaking around in online games and MMOs (Assassin/thief classes) i chose Ash to be my main frame with Bows (Started with Daikyu then Paris Prime), Throwing Weapons (Hikou to be exact) and Nikana to be my main weapons and aimed to get them.

First started with Excalibur because he wasn't as easy to farm as most regular frames then got my chosen and planned loadout later, always hated Bladestorm but since i am an Ash main i was stuck in the hate storm towards all Ash users be it good or braindead (should've named the pre-rework 4th Hate Storm). As you can see from my name, Ice was always my favorite element so ofc i picked Frost as my secondary frame. 

Ash -> Ash Prime mained

Frost -> Frost Prime secondary and a Go-To in need.

All other frames (which i have all of them plus primes except for Loki and Rhino) are equally used by me to keep myself from burning out.

Other reason why i main Ash is my and my friend's inside jokes about him and Loki, gave all frames i have a personality and a voice with Ash being my favorite. An immortal real ninja that has Batman's voice and an inappropriate sense of humour.

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

I started out with a [Excalibur], went on to build [Valkyr] and then to [Frost]

My warframe maining history is very complicated:

[Valkyr] -> [Frost] (very long time) -> [Inaros] -> [Oberon] (I like his deluxe lol) -> [Banshee] ("pls revive") -> [Loki prime] (The Masterrace)

Lets just say that Loki has a special part in my heart, but then that Frost deluxe drops his usage rate will increase by 20%