Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons Only You Use

AshenHaze

5 minutes ago, laysonbaal said:

Ack n Brut

Its not very strong as a melee but it's a cool concept to protect your allies while holding right mouse button with it.

Wut? It's the main melee of my Oberon who turns into a golden blender in sorties and my tanky Nyx uses it as well for the ability to soak up that 50% damage from allies keeping them alive even outside of the absorb bubble.

Me thinks you need a better build.

Edited by SilvaDreams

13 minutes ago, Meta_Nexus said:

BratonVandal +   DELatoVandal

....Just kidding, though I'd rather I wasn't. I started playing when Warframe launched on Steam, so I'm pretty sure I missed them due purely to ignorance. D':

(DE, can we has again pls? It's not Founder's Pack doods!).

Hide contents
  • However, in Devstream 77 the devs talked about possibly reintroducing both the Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal.

I've got these bad boys semi-permanently attached to me now:

DualKohmak

Got a 310% dmg Ryben for 'em, and jacked the fire rate all the way up and now they melt pretty much anything that can be melted. Haven't seen anyone else using them roughly...since they came out.

Prisms Barton? WoW looks cool

5 minutes ago, (PS4)ARIES-WY said:

Prisms Barton? WoW looks cool

Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal. They were an Open Beta launch special offer in the Market for 1 credit each. DE hasn't reintroduced them since then, initially because they said they wanted them to be exclusives for that event, but as stated in that snippet I included, they talked about bringing them back at some point in Devstream 77. Hope they do...I'd love to fill out my collection some more, and I'm annoyed that I didn't grab them at the time when I could have...just didn't have a clue when I first started, as is the same with everyone...but it was more of a Universal thing back then (Closed Beta elitists aside, of course).

Edited by Meta_Nexus
Typos, pls

4 minutes ago, Meta_Nexus said:

Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal. They were an Open Beta launch special offer in the Market for 1 credit each. DE hasn't reintroduced them since then, initially because they said they wanted them to be exclusives for that event, but as stated in that snippet I included, they talked about bringing them back at some point in Devstream 77. Hope they do...I'd love to fill out my collection some more, and I'm annoyed that I didn't grab them at the time when I could have...just didn't have a clue when I first started, as is the same with everyone...but it was more of a Universal thing back then (Closed Beta elitists aside, of course).

So compare to Barton prime , which is better?

2 hours ago, AshenHaze said:

There is something good about Fang Prime though. It has no polarity on the stance. You can mix and match any stance you like without worrying about transferring mod capacity from one to another. The stances for dual daggers are pretty specific. Gnashing for area attack, Sinking for single target damage, and Spinning for mobility. Honestly, once Damage 3.0 hits and people won't have to constantly worry about having their Pressure Points and the like Fang Prime will get a stealth buff. Mark my words.

Didn't DE say on the last devstream that they weren't gonna get rid of stuff like pressure point and serration, because it would be cruel to those who have them maxed out at R10(Primed pressure point)? 

25 minutes ago, Guy6869 said:

Didn't DE say on the last devstream that they weren't gonna get rid of stuff like pressure point and serration, because it would be cruel to those who have them maxed out at R10(Primed pressure point)? 

Man, if they keep putting things on hold because it's "too cruel", we'll never get a serious rework.

:(

6 minutes ago, (PS4)EVILFLUFFMONSTER said:

Primed ravage too. Aso theres the secondary crit damage and crit chance mods and reload and mag size primed mods too..

Imagine maxing all them just to have them vanish..

I have about half of them and only about 3 levelled up lol.

Primed Ravage isn't mandatory as it's for crit damage instead of straight-up damage, so it'll definitely stay (since not all shotguns are crit viable)

Edited by Beggining
Woop

24 minutes ago, Guy6869 said:

Didn't DE say on the last devstream that they weren't gonna get rid of stuff like pressure point and serration, because it would be cruel to those who have them maxed out at R10(Primed pressure point)? 

Man, if they keep putting things on hold because it's "too cruel", we'll never get a serious rework.

:(

They said they are working on damage 3.0 just that R10 mods are unlikely to get removed or massively changed, due to the amount of work needed to get the to R10.

4 hours ago, AshenHaze said:

once Damage 3.0 hits and people won't have to constantly worry about having their Pressure Points and the like Fang Prime will get a stealth buff. Mark my words.

They aren't getting rid of damage mods so, your words go unmarked. 

As for weapons.....

Azima. 

I took a long break so my log in days kinda broke up, I only got this a week ago. It's fun as all hell.

Just launch my magazines around and it's status, status everyhwere.

As of late, I've been liking the Ogris. I got a decent riven mod for it (+ 180% damage, + 140% toxin, -65% flight speed). It's fun watching the slow bullet of death get closer to enemies, and the damage on it is pretty good (unfortunately, it's not crit and has no slash, so it can only be so good. Also, pretty sure my teammates hate it since they had to revive me a lot)

3 hours ago, Guy6869 said:

WIth the Endo system, though, can't they just refund everyone? I know DE made a huge @#&$-up when it came to refunding Void Keys, but it would seem like an viable option at least.

On topic: I use the Destreza as my main melee weapon because it's sexy and has the best stance in the game.

Edited by Littlerift