Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.3

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

What if they had not added it at all in the first place? Would have you liked anything?

What about this: What if tomorrow they change an item you just bought to something that's not suppsoed to be like, that doesn't respect the concept and that you liked when it released and they get away with it? Would you be happy?

This is what happens when you change something so carelessly: You spoil people who were happy, and if you make people happy afterwards and then change it back, they're spoiled too. That's why this kind of thing should never happen.

As the saying goes: If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Except in the launcher you can see the intended texture, and it's the current one, I didn't like how it looked matte-ish when youcoloured it..

With bright white you can still achieve the white colour, at least under my graphical settings. Being too plastic looking loses out on the carvings on the neck standing out when taking colours. 

Especially did not like black on the old texture. Now I can tint it black and white and have both look good.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Sheev is now a Grineer Invasion offering!

This Sheev was supposed to be exclusive to the tactical alert i did a long time ago,NOT FAIR!!!

Can you please ask steve to stop this at once,He seems to be big on this sort of thing.when it suits him.

1 hour ago, Loswaith said:

Thanks for the update.

So it OK to negate the grind players did to get the Sheev, but not OK to negate the grind fewer players did to get the Mutagen samples for the Hema research?

Please make up your mind DE, which is it going to be?

It was indeed a grind to get,Hypocrites!

10 hours ago, Stoner74 said:

Mutagen samples drop rate increase?? No? Ok...

YUHwevN.jpg

Also, as I posted multiple times already on the forums, change Valkyr Prime's design. There is a hole somewhere in the lore that the prime design is causing. You do not seem to care about us players that care about Valkyr. Just expect us to buy her and shut up...

The Gersemi Valkyr is the Tenno version of the Prime just as Excalibur is to Excalibur Prime. And the Corpus Valkyr is the tormented experiment that resulted from the capture of a Gersemi. Simple, no broken lore there. And besides we still haven't seen the cinematic for the prime either which may explain the lore further.

6 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

So I wasn't imagining things then.

You too? I wrote the exact same in another topic.

DE, please fix the right hip now... ^^ (+ the helmet colour + the default colour of his abilities back to white as mentioned before)

Edited by Redriamne
Added more letters.

17 minutes ago, iDEBz said:

The Gersemi Valkyr is the Tenno version of the Prime just as Excalibur is to Excalibur Prime. And the Corpus Valkyr is the tormented experiment that resulted from the capture of a Gersemi. Simple, no broken lore there. And besides we still haven't seen the cinematic for the prime either which may explain the lore further.

Yes, all of this is correct. BUT, as I already stated, the prime design has lore flaws. She has traits taken from the tortured Valkyr, like the corpus restraints on her arms, "primed" bonds etc. Both were not on Gersemi (Pre-corpus Valkyr), yet the prime version has them. There's a hole. 

No way DE is going to make everyone happy with her. But they made a mistake, which they are trying to solve with a narrated trailer. I'd like them to fix the mistake, not add a band-aid on top to hide it. 

4 hours ago, Evanescent said:

Except in the launcher you can see the intended texture, and it's the current one, I didn't like how it looked matte-ish when youcoloured it..

With bright white you can still achieve the white colour, at least under my graphical settings. Being too plastic looking loses out on the carvings on the neck standing out when taking colours. 

Especially did not like black on the old texture. Now I can tint it black and white and have both look good.

Pretty sure the launcher was changed...

The avatar looks like the old texture, and even the helmet's ornaments white things are made of the same material as the old helmet texture.

Same go for the thumbs, the wallpaper pic and some of the promotional pics (there's one that looks really weird).

To be honest the job was simple: had they not changed a thing we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

But here comes DE, crashing the party ;__;

TBH though, the lack of immediate comment on this after a week makes me think they're not going to do anything anyways... And I'm growing too tired of this kind of stuff happen, having to wait months for them to notice, then finding the right person nagging a PM their way and see it fixed *then*

Just like with the Noru Prime.

Edited by NightmareT12

13 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Pretty sure the launcher was changed...

The avatar looks like the old texture, and even the helmet's ornaments white things are made of the same material as the old helmet texture.

Same go for the thumbs, the wallpaper pic and some of the promotional pics (there's one that looks really weird).

To be honest the job was simple: had they not changed a thing we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

But here comes DE, crashing the party ;__;

TBH though, the lack of immediate comment on this after a week makes me think they're not going to do anything anyways... And I'm growing too tired of this kind of stuff happen, having to wait months for them to notice, then finding the right person nagging a PM their way and see it fixed *then*

Just like with the Noru Prime.

While I sympathise with you-I mean i'd be pissed if they changed the int on something I liked too-let us agree to disagree on the matter. It's unfortunate that for either side to be happy one needs to be sacrificed.
Wish we could control texture sometimes. Like have some readymade ones to pick from.

1 hour ago, Stoner74 said:

Yes, all of this is correct. BUT, as I already stated, the prime design has lore flaws. She has traits taken from the tortured Valkyr, like the corpus restraints on her arms, "primed" bonds etc. Both were not on Gersemi (Pre-corpus Valkyr), yet the prime version has them. There's a hole. 

No way DE is going to make everyone happy with her. But they made a mistake, which they are trying to solve with a narrated trailer. I'd like them to fix the mistake, not add a band-aid on top to hide it. 

She's a berserker-maybe the Orokin needed to keep her restrained, and the corpus found that to be the best way to follow the orokin and put bonds on her when they had her in their hands. 

The tenno having no bonds could symbolise her freedom from orokin control, only to be entrapped by the corpus when captured again.

12 hours ago, BlueAquatics said:

Hey, not sure if you are aware but clan pigments freeze the game when you chit contribute button.... Kinda annoying when you have a load of pigments you wanna get rid of :D please can you fix this?

Dude it's literally the first line in the fix list, you're not even trying xD

1 hour ago, Evanescent said:

While I sympathise with you-I mean i'd be pissed if they changed the int on something I liked too-let us agree to disagree on the matter. It's unfortunate that for either side to be happy one needs to be sacrificed.
Wish we could control texture sometimes. Like have some readymade ones to pick from.

Oh, that's true. I was thinkin ghow cool it'd be now if the Evolution Engine didn't need to encrypt all data into cache files and they could have just given us the different map to be replaced, allowing the launcher to accept both instances/IDs.

Anyways, back to da complaintz.