Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.3

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.3

• Enemies no longer receive a mental perception of an attacker, but rather mental perception of the source object. This causes them to play a reaction and become alert, but not have any extra information about the player. Enemies that are shot with projectiles that are silent and/or without a sound effect will now report a visual perception (rather than doing nothing). Previously enemies knew the exact location of their attacker when taking damage, regardless of the source. 
  •  

this this is going to be sooooooo buggy for soo long but  sooooo  nice when it works 

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

Are you guys not going to revert the changes you made to the Harka skin textures just because, seriously...? :(

I mean, I'm sorry you the Community team has to eat the backlash because you have no say in those decisions, but seriously... I feel being screwed over on a paid item.

Can you elaborate? I'm unfamiliar with this issue. Link to a thread if its easier?

1 minute ago, Skeivy said:

When will the New Strange quest line be fixed? Im still sitting with a quest completed flag but have not done 2/3 of it, and no Chroma blueprint either

This might be of your interest:

If you have further issues on the quest Danielle asked to please post there!

2 hours ago, BlueAquatics said:

Hey, not sure if you are aware but clan pigments freeze the game when you chit contribute button.... Kinda annoying when you have a load of pigments you wanna get rid of :D please can you fix this?

Yah, this is a recent bug.  Used to work fine a couple weeks ago at least.

2 hours ago, HarrodTasker said:

The promise of a mutagen sample drop rate buff has made my clan stop farming hema entirely.  I would like to either get the buff, or get notice that its officially never coming.  This limbo state is unacceptable.

They haven't milked all the console players yet. So I would wait until they've had the hema for like a month or two. Then DE will probably "stop" this nonsense.

• Improved Operator Void Dash aiming and collision on Kuva Clouds to be more forgiving. 

nice :)

• Tweaked the Sentinel Regen Mod description to include new invulnerability mechanic. 

hmm hope it helps it idk, but really please drop elemental mods like primed convulsion primed pathogen rounds ect ect our builds need that its lame only haveing primed cryo rounds and primed heated charge to work with, also that primed streamline FOR US TOO sounds like a good idea too

• Fixed Ammo Case Mod upgrades remaining after death.

omg O.o nice

11 minutes ago, m101011 said:

patch broke the game. was playing and then relogged to get update and now the game wont let me log in

Same problem.  All I see in the log file is this.  (Apparently the forum automatically edits out the host name in that URL.)

17.019 Script [Info]: StartLogin()
17.019 Script [Info]: DispatchLogin()
17.021 Sys [Info]: Logging in as XXXXXXXX@XXXXX.XXX
19.541 Sys [Error]: https://ToS violation/api/login.php failed (Error)
19.554 Sys [Error]: Login failed: Error

19.554 Script [Info]: MainMenu::LoginDone result=false
19.554 Sys [Info]: Spot-building /Configs/EE.cfg/LotusDedicatedServerAccountSettings
19.554 Script [Info]: Login failed.Error

19.554 Script [Info]: ResetLogin
19.555 Sys [Info]: Created /Lotus/Interface/Dialog.swf
19.555 Script [Info]: Dialog::CreateOk(description=/Lotus/Language/Launcher/LoginFailed, leftItem=/Menu/Confirm_Item_Ok)
24.677 Script [Info]: SendResult_MENU_SELECT()
24.677 Script [Info]: Dialog::SendResult(4)
24.860 Script [Info]: Login failed, confirmed

Edited by HazelMeade

" Enemies no longer receive a mental perception of an attacker, but rather mental perception of the source object. This causes them to play a reaction and become alert, but not have any extra information about the player. Enemies that are shot with projectiles that are silent and/or without a sound effect will now report a visual perception (rather than doing nothing). Previously enemies knew the exact location of their attacker when taking damage, regardless of the source. "

Wow. How nice! 

XD It almost makes me feel like this game has viable stealth....

GrnGrenadeLauncher.png

Almost :P

]\'[

Edited by MokutoBunshi

1 hour ago, Multicom-EN- said:

Still no Mutagen Sample changes? Disappointing. All you have to do in increase the amount dropped by x2. That's all! Maybe add it to the droptable of some other enemies also. That should not take weeks to do.

They could also have added it as Alert reward.