Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.7.0

[DE]Rebecca

New melee Weapon = Corpus themed

New melee Stance released with said "Corpus themed" Weapon = Drops from a... Grineer 

What?!

Hey we do need more reasons to get our buns over there to the Kuva-less Fortress and that is indeed a bit of incentive I guess,

Just the implementation makes me lol a bit.

Anyhow all teasing aside, thanks a heap for a new weapon that we can grab the b.p for right out of the Market and thanks even More for a New Melee Stance, woot!

Cheers!
~R~

Thank you for this content update!

However, I still have a concern regarding the Glast Gambit quest. I am actually less bothered by the alignment change than the actual RESULT that I received from my actions.

While the alignment progression is fixed, there's still no proper retroactive fix for the E-MAIL that we receive at the end, and so while I picked to "Let Neewa choose", I got an e-mail suggesting I "Sent Neewa home" instead.

Since you guys made the effort of introducing this system within quests, and bringing players to be involved in the story/lore/characters this way, it would be wise, in my opinion, to make sure that such bugs are retroactively fixed so those who are involved are properly rewarded. Any chance of such a fix any time soon? I'm sure this can be done if you guys could do the alignment fix.

It really does leave a bitter feeling to me that the choice I made isn't registered due to a game bug, since currently my alignment says nothing of my actions as much as the characters involved (in this case, Neewa).

Thank you.