Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raptor in sorties

(PSN)ArgusTheMan

I feel as if you must cheese the fight with ev Trin, otherwise it has too much hp and armor for normal weapons to kill. The first phase is a guaranteed death if any shots land close to you and the last will one shot across the arena.

i think it needs to be scaled down a notch, atleast so weapons work somewhat effectively and not do 100 damage to a 100k health boss

37 minutes ago, (PS4)ArgusTheMan said:

I feel as if you must cheese the fight with ev Trin, otherwise it has too much hp and armor for normal weapons to kill. The first phase is a guaranteed death if any shots land close to you and the last will one shot across the arena.

i think it needs to be scaled down a notch, atleast so weapons work somewhat effectively and not do 100 damage to a 100k health boss

Loki.

you know, I actually haven't fought the Raptor since his rework, is he still a pain in the A$$? he certainly used to be. I thought about giving it a try in the Sorties today, but It's physical damage resistance and I don't know the new fight, so I think I'll pass. can't say as I'm willing to try the regular version either... I hate that damn robot.

While I hate sortie raptor(and normal one too) my vectis seems to work pretty well vs it,couple of shots(modded for radiation atm) and it goes down pretty quickly. Survivability is another issue though,but wukong exists thankfully. Still don't understand why DE changed it from the usual find-kill-leave.

I've never used a Trin on it and done it every sortie it's been out. There are a million ways to take down Raptor. It's a challenge yes, but we need challenge, stop trying to make warframe a daycare simulator. Few missions against raptor even fail the first try. One and done means it's not too hard.

10 hours ago, (PS4)ArgusTheMan said:

I JUST did it with my Valkyr in a pub squad...I went through 40+ energy pizzas, but between some inventive parkour and stopping to rez everyone, we got all 3 stages killed in maybe 15-20 min.

• 1 month later...

My biggest complaint is actually with the mechanics of the bombs more than with Raptor. I think it would be a lot more intuitive to press the Interact key to drop the bomb down the shaft, rather than the Switch Weapon key. Either that, or make it much more clear. With everything else going on, it's very difficult to figure out first how long you have until the bomb explodes in your hand, and second what key to press to drop it.