Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan Anasa Sculpture.

Voidforged

42 minutes ago, Suncake said:

Thanks for sharing, the sculpture looks awesome, but hey, 20k plat?!

Donno, over my career I made like 30k plat from trading, although I almost never bought it with money. It's definitely possible to get that much, especially if you are filthy rich.

Just now, Suncake said:

Thanks for sharing, the sculpture looks awesome, but hey, 20k plat?!

Just now, -BM-Leonhart said:

Donno, over my career I made like 30k plat from trading, although I almost never bought it with money. It's definitely possible to get that much, especially if you are filthy rich.

It's all from trading, I go crazy and use all 25 daily trades, every day, for 1/2 months per year. I've made well over 100k. Most of it spent on arcanes/rivens/forma.

Edited by Voidforged
grammar

19 minutes ago, Jobistober said:

So a full Anasa is only worth 3450 endo? You grind out an entire sortie for that? You can find an Orta in any other mission and it's worth 2700 endo. Doesn't seem to me like the effort is worth basically 800 more endo.

Would you rather have the 3,450 endo, or the 2,000 endo it replaced?

6 minutes ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

The hell do you trade to make over 100k?

He lives in Trade Chat, I would have had the same but... the patience and dedication is not there for me. But I would be on Arcanes those are always going for 150p a piece at least, 200p for Grace, Barrier and such.

Just now, Simonb53 said:

It's bandaid patch that's all ^^

not really, they could have removed it but it would have made rivens insane common or made something else from the uncommons common, this way you have a chance at a cool (i love the style) ayatan in place of what some people were complaining about getting effectively almost doubling the endo you get from it (not to mention a lot of people were complaining about 2k endo were lying about how often they were getting it in drops lel) if anything it is directly an upgrade in everyway 

Just now, Kaotyke said:

He lives in Trade Chat, I would have had the same but... the patience and dedication is not there for me. But I would be on Arcanes those are always going for 150p a piece at least, 200p for Grace, Barrier and such.

warframe.market

5 minutes ago, TheyreFood said:

not really, they could have removed it but it would have made rivens insane common or made something else from the uncommons common, this way you have a chance at a cool (i love the style) ayatan in place of what some people were complaining about getting effectively almost doubling the endo you get from it (not to mention a lot of people were complaining about 2k endo were lying about how often they were getting it in drops lel) if anything it is directly an upgrade in everyway 

2000 endo is incredibly easy to get in a Hieracon ^^ it was not worth some of the sortie ^^ but we'll what it gives :P

3 hours ago, Ninjadeath721 said:

i'm so jealous, I have all 5 original ayatans but now there's a new one? welp time to hope it doesn't go for too much in trade chat

It isn't going to be rare to obtain so I wouldn't suggest buying one on trade chat. Just give it some time and do sorties, you'll surely get one. They only replace the 2k endo reward anyways.

3 hours ago, Jobistober said:

So a full Anasa is only worth 3450 endo? You grind out an entire sortie for that? You can find an Orta in any other mission and it's worth 2700 endo. Doesn't seem to me like the effort is worth basically 800 more endo.

Yeah... I'm not too impressed by the endo reward either.

Wow that looks really cool. 

Don't get the complaints. No it may not be the most amazing reward, it may not fix all sortie problems, but it is a step in the right direction. The sculpture gives something interesting and unique to display and collect that you cannot get elsewhere, and it replaces the 2K endo, starting out at a base 2K endo, but with a few stars, reaching almost 3500 endo, much closer to the 4K endo reward (and let's face it, most of us have plenty of stars in our inventories already just waiting for sculptures to get the most of them). 

Sure, the sortie rewards still need improvement, but any way you look at it this is a FLAT improvement from where it was before. More endo for those who need endo, and a cool otherwise impossible to get display item for those who don't. Win win. 

Edited by Tesseract7777