The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.8.1

[DE]Megan

The only thing I've bought this time from baro is the relics (got both the bp and the link in 3 runs so pretty good odds imo) because apart from the cosmetics which I have no need of I have everything else...

Would be nice if he could maybe bring the fire/status mods at some point, he's done the other three but fire never seems to turn up and the pistol one is pita to get hold of.

3 hours ago, Stoner74 said:

Still nothing about mutagen samples drop rate increase... hahahaha

Its been said a few times now, they buffed the drop rate in the derelict.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• 'Weapon Only' Sorties will now auto-unequip disallowed weapon types when loading into the mission instead of having to visit the Arsenal and manually change your loadout before initiating. 

YAY!!!

9 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

The only thing I've bought this time from baro is the relics (got both the bp and the link in 3 runs so pretty good odds imo) because apart from the cosmetics which I have no need of I have everything else...

Would be nice if he could maybe bring the fire/status mods at some point, he's done the other three but fire never seems to turn up and the pistol one is pita to get hold of.

would be nice if he could bring a primed anything this time..

10 minutes ago, DragoonKmesh said:

Source on this because all Ive found is that they decided not to. Havent seen it mentioned in any patch notes either.

1 minute ago, hawkess said:

Source on this because all Ive found is that they decided not to. Havent seen it mentioned in any patch notes either.

i second that, all i heard in the devstream was that there would be no changes and that the derelict was a good place to farm mutagen not that it was buffed

15 minutes ago, DragoonKmesh said:

No they did not DE said that they wont buff mutagen sample drop rate because its already "raining mutages" in derelict....

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

'Weapon Only' Sorties will now auto-unequip disallowed weapon types when loading into the mission instead of having to visit the Arsenal and manually change your loadout before initiating. 

You know what's a good idea? Just "turn off" the weapons just like you turn off powers.

Cause this is better than what we had before but you still have some running around to do to equip them back, right?

4 minutes ago, HelloInterloper said:

CAN YOU GUYS JUST BE HAPPY ABOUT AKLEX PRIME AND THE FACT THAT YOU'RE NOT PAYING PLAT FOR ANY OF THIS

Aklex Prime is hardly an upgrade, tbh.

It's damage output is identical to LexP, reload is longer, accuracy is nearly twice as bad and the only beneficial stat is bigger clip, which hardy compensates for accuracy loss since Lex was never a spray-n-pray secondary like Stiletto anyway. So, we're supposed to be happy over a Baro-exclusive, glorified piece of mastery fodder which also serves as a ducat sink?

Yeah, right. 

for 2 and half weeks now i am getting only 2k endo and small lenses....no rivens no boosters no nothing else...also the last riven i got from sortie got bugged and game lagged and i didnt get it.....i made a ticket for that but no 1 from the staff did respond to me yet....so please de help !!!

1 hour ago, DragoonKmesh said:

YAY!!!

Unless its just not listed in this patch, the derelict's drop rate is the same as prior to the Hema was released.

Hey DE something occurred to me - and please correct me if I'm wrong - but after the release of AkBronco Prime, didn't you all say that you would never again release another dual wielded Primed Secondary that required building two Primed secondaries in order to build the Akimbo variant of that Primed secondary?

It seems you all forgot about that.