Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mods for Warframes

(PSN)CaptainIMalik

2 minutes ago, (PS4)CaptainIMalik said:

Example: a Riven mod that does something to Oberon's renewal. 

200?cb=20160511233151

There already exist "Riven"-esque mods for Warframes. They're called corrupted mods. When it comes to abilities, there are already augment mods for that express purpose. In my mind, Riven mods for Warframes doesn't make sense.

I'd like them, if they cover the following stats, and, most likely, only the following stats: Casting Speed, Friction, Slide, Sprint Speed, HP Regeneration, Shield Regeneration, Holster Rate, Knockdown Resistance, Knockdown Recovery Speed, Parkour Velocity, Aim Glide/Wall Latch Duration...And maybe one or two other stats I've forgotten about.

In short: Strictly utility.

Power Strength, Range, Duration, and Efficiency should ABSOLUTELY NOT be covered with Riven mods. I might change my opinion on that if they are treated as 'the same mod' in the way that Continuity and Primed Continuity do, etc.

We don't need more ways to min-max Power Strength or Range or Efficiency or Duration.

Edited by YagoXiten

Just now, YagoXiten said:

I'd like them, if they cover the following stats, and, most likely, only the following stats: Casting Speed, Friction, Slide, Sprint Speed, HP Regeneration, Shield Regeneration, Holster Rate, Knockdown Resistance, Knockdown Recovery Speed, Parkour Velocity, Aim Glide/Wall Latch Duration...And maybe one or two other stats I've forgotten about.

Power Strength, Range, Duration, and Efficiency should ABSOLUTELY NOT be covered with Riven mods. I might change my opinion on that if they are treated as 'the same mod' in the way that Continuity and Primed Continuity do, etc.

We don't need more ways to min-max Power Strength or Range or Efficiency.

Hmm

sounds cool

No thank you. Even with only the utility mods in, we really don't need that kind of power-spike. The whole idea of Rivens was to balance out older weapons so you can again use them later on in the game if you want to with the help of those mods. Warframes are functionally very different. Sure we can argue that not all Warframes are equal, but that inequality is typically corrected in the form of re-working their mechanics to be updated to current standards of quality. Seriously all you'd take would be resistances as much as possible and you'd get durability that way.

5 hours ago, YagoXiten said:

We don't need more ways to min-max Power Strength or Range or Efficiency or Duration.

then players wont use them.

I'd like it if they instead combined stats with utility. I just hope they dont go crazy with the boost like 150% power strength. They should be low on the power boost, high on the utility.