The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"You won't get the same rewards multipple times in a row"

Fugana

42 minutes ago, Arcira said:

Still waiting for that token system.... -.-

I'lll just leave this here... ;)

I feel your pain OP; they need to actually follow through on that "you won't get X item after 2 times in a row" schtick. It was working up until they replaced the 2k Endo with these statues, but now it's gone, for no reason.

warframe is a grind-based game. you can get almost every item by constantly repeating a menial task.
sorties on the other hand are purely luck-based, because they can not be repeated.
so, sortie rewards appear to be more unjust, random and insulting than other rewards, because we can't repeat them till we have what we want.

12 hours ago, Fugana said:

i am geting nothing else than endo NOTHING ELSE, it will be the statue or 4K.

Same here. Especially ever since they made the switch out of the 2k to the sculpture, I've only received those two items at all. Rivens? Forget it. I haven't received even a bad one in over a month now.

15 hours ago, Jackviator said:

I'lll just leave this here... ;)

Nope, no tokens for ya. Last time we asked for this we got Baro and his ducat mafia. We got Sorties first because of community crying for "hard" missions; now that we figured them out we are asking for "harder" content. At this rate they will bring up a LV 500 noshields nightmare sortie. And perhaps after we figure those out we will ask for LV 1k no energy no shields no weapons or something.

@OP those anasas are unique enough for me, I'll take them off your hands if they bother you that much :^)

Edit: If you havn't figured it out yet, we aren't supposed to get what we want ;)

Edited by ArchPhaeton

31 minutes ago, ArchPhaeton said:

If you havn't figured it out yet, we aren't supposed to get what we want ;)

You can say that again. That's pretty much why the special weapons were moved to invasion, which they almost never spawn parts for anyway, and the fact that Vulkar Wraith and Furax Wraith are unobtainable at this point. If you're someone who missed out on the events, missed out on sorties before TWW, or just had bad rng at that point I feel extremely sorry for you. At this rate, you will never have most of the special weapons as they're harder to get now than riven mods.

Still find it hilarous that the "solution" to people complaing about getting endo everyday in sorties was to give them endo statues everyday instead.

We need a token system badly. A daily mission system should not be reliant on RNG... Let us purchase what we need with the currency we get from our sorties. I need endo, I'll buy the 4000 endo bundle, I need a zenurik lens, I'll buy a zenurik lense... I need a legendary core, I'll play sorties for 200 consecutive days and farm tokens to pay for one or something... I want a secondary riven... I'll use my tokens to get it.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra