Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Lua spy mission and Sorties [DE reply inside]

(XBOX)Dyalar

You cannot be kicked from a mission. It is most likely that the person that started the mission realized it was pub and just aborted. 

Doing spy mission with a random group in sortie can be quite frustrating because one mistake breaks the mission for everyone. That is why most ppl do it alone. 

I'll admit i'm one of those who knows Lua Spy mission like the back of my hand but when i do it, sortie or not, it's always in a solo session. Reason for this is to avoid having it ruined by someone else jumping in, ignoring the chat, triggering the alarms and failing the data extraction and if it's a sortie, the whole mission.

Edited by Serbian2G

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I noticed today that the hanging huge ornament in the past at the start of the Lua spy room C (musical challenge) has vanished, but reappears when you shoot the support to make it drop.

Without.jpg

Where I expected to see the large hanging ornament there was none, however, if you shoot the circular support as before it appears and falls, opening up the hole below as expected.

With.jpg

And then you can proceed as before....

For the eleventh time since Lua gor introduced to sorties, the mission cannotbe played. 

Nobody is able to join the host in a session, players try to connect 20 times in a row but get kicked out every single time, saying that the connection to the host has been lost.

How many times does this have to be adressed before you finally get around to fixing this???

Seeing this post bring me so much joy to my life and I am so happy I am not alone in this. Like I am so upset that no word in any dictionary can't explain how I feel about the Lua Spy Mission its absolutely mind boggling and upsetting that this hasn't been fixed. Like no one can join and when they do it disconnects them and connection to host is lost, not only that on one of the things that upsets me is when I complete an objective that the  portals are gone now and I have to dip dive and dodge lasers to get out. It sucks 2/21/2017 Sortie is overly busted and it has gotten on my last nerve. It is severely annoying and I think this seriously needs to get fixed like now or something never known such a busted mission been playing this game for years and I never felt like reaching my hand into my screen to just squeeze and break something from sheer willpower alone. SO PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!

Edited by (PS4)Zieny
Added something

Lua's spy mission yesterday was completely and utterly broken. Not sure what's going on on that tile, but it seems that every time it pops up on the Sorties its not/barely playable. I was trying to bring some friends that are new to Warframe through it for 2 hours last night and only managed to get 1 of 6 people through, but given the puzzles were completely broken I couldn't even show him how to do them. I mean doors were missing, lasers were missing, lasers were in different locations and in different numbers they usually are in, the musical puzzle in vault C had 50/50 chance working probability, void cracks at the end of vault A didn't work forcing me to backtrack the entire vault in order to get out after hacking it... the list goes on and on. 

Why can't something be done to fix this tile and why it hasn't already? And please stop putting it in the Sorties until it gets fixed. 

Have played it every time with zero difficulty. Might I suggest checking some youtube video guides?

I believe, much like most of Warframe, the vaults are somewhat prcoedurally generated, so it stands to reason that maybe its not exactly the same everytime. This includes lasers where there were no lasers before, doors being accessible/inaccessible forcing you to take alternate routes (ice build up im looking at you).

Possible that if it is in fact unplayable its a ps4 only issue... has anyone on xbox had this problem as well?

Edited by Skaleek

Just now, Skaleek said:

Have played it every time with zero difficulty. Might I suggest checking some youtube video guides?

Can confirm, also did the sortie yesterday with no issues on Public as well, which considering how many people manage to screw up Spy missions as it is, is saying something.

The only thing I noticed was that some of the Orokin patrol drones were replaced by Corpus Eximus, which did change the pacing up just a bit but nothing to the same magnitude that is being suggested in the OP.  If anything, it made the vaults easier to complete, not harder.

DE Drew said yesterday during the PS4@4 stream that they are aware that it is bugged. They have tried to fix it but can't seem to figure out the problem, and it only seems to be an issue when it's the sortie. Someone suggested to him removing it from sorties until it is fixed and Drew said that might be a good idea. Hopefully that is the case, because its really frustrating.