The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

new sentinel, yay!! um...wat??

(PSN)ATreidezz

3 minutes ago, -WBA-Spriggan.EX said:

Might not be a crime, but i expected  more creativity from DE.

No wonder how DE is fully dependable on tennogen to make awesome skins.

You must've missed the part where they wanted it to be a sentinel for new players. Associative design is actually an incredibly wonderful thing. 'Hey that icon looks like my new buddy! Lets see what it's about!' And you have successfully encouraged new players to gravitate towards needing to do the games quests.

Perhaps it's not a lack of creativity from DE, but a lack of understanding from you.

Oh and fully depend(ant* not dependable) on tennogen to make awesome skins? You must not look at the launcher apparently. If you happen to be an experienced player, you can go ahead and return that Palatine Rhino, Proto Excalibur, Harka Frost, Knave Loki, and any other deluxe skins you may or may not have purchased 😉

Don't hate on the sass, after all, you asked for it. 😆😆😆

1 minute ago, Schregger said:

Image is broken for me, what exactly was I suppose to see?

The new Taxon sentinel has a very similar shape to the quest icon on the notification bar in the nav console. A circular center with 4 pieces sticking out from it at 90 degree angles.

2 minutes ago, Wolfiusz said:

Dunno what's your problems with it guys... I like my new mobile "X files" logo alot :cool: And it has a fun-gun which points directly to enemies :highfive:

But the weapon targeting is broken for sentinels. If levitated it shoots right past their heels continuously.

Just now, Wolfiusz said:

Well, Nyx looks like Excalibur (tho abit more horny), should we remove her then? :devil:

Yes! And we should totally remove the stealth-streak icon too. Because it looks Like Loki Prime's helmet.

(I actually wouldn't mind a Nyx remodel. Beside Nemesis, I mean. That might be cool to see.)