Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Toggling

[DE]Taylor

39 minutes ago, Nomen_Nescio said:

Can we see the toggle option before buying the skins somehow? I guess it's not urgent but it would've helped a lot.

This is what it looks like.

When you look at the item in your Arsenal with a Prime Warframe, it will show how the piece performs on a Prime model. Is that what your requests concerns, or is it something else? 

5 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

When you look at the item in your Arsenal with a Prime Warframe, it will show how the piece performs on a Prime model. Is that what your requests concerns, or is it something else? 

Will something like this ever be implemented for skins like Phased Vauban? I would love an option to actually toggle off the prime bits when using Phased Vauban skin on Vauban Prime. It just looks really funky with some of the prime bits and part of the back of his tunic showing through. 

4 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Yes it shows once you bought it, that's not what I meant.

When players observe the skin by clicking on it before buying even if it's a prime warframe prime parts won't show. For example -

QDMu8n0.jpg

This is Ash prime but when you preview the skin before buying it,it will show it as if you set it "off". So there's no way to see the prime parts on it before you actually buy it.

I mean it's not major issue but I was just wondering.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

I think they might have been asking if there was a way to see the Prime parts before purchase.  For example, here's my Nova Prime, not toggle because no Tennogen skin.

Spoiler

yfD6c5W.jpg?1

Here's me looking at the Tennogen skins without Prime parts and no way of switching them on to see if having them will persuade me to buy.

Spoiler

AqgPcvQ.jpg?1

13 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Will something like this ever be implemented for skins like Phased Vauban? I would love an option to actually toggle off the prime bits when using Phased Vauban skin on Vauban Prime. It just looks really funky with some of the prime bits and part of the back of his tunic showing through.

...and Rubedo Rhino and all Immortal skins, please?

Also, can we please have an option to remove Prime Shoulder armour without having to replace it?  For example, Mag Prime can now use the toggle to remove the bits floating at her hips but the bits floating at her shoulders remain as they're armour.  The only way to get rid of them is to replace them with another armour which still might not suit the skin.

Spoiler

ciZp73w.jpg?1

Edited by Katinka

just wanted to say, you should look at older primes attachments, Frost, Mag, Ember (cant recall if others have this issue) have a shoulder attachment as part of thier look, insted of having none option, while w can toggle off prime mashes, we cant toggle off prime attachments wich can only be replaced by another attachment on the same slot.

17 minutes ago, BloodKitten said:

just wanted to say, you should look at older primes attachments, Frost, Mag, Ember (cant recall if others have this issue) have a shoulder attachment as part of thier look, insted of having none option, while w can toggle off prime mashes, we cant toggle off prime attachments wich can only be replaced by another attachment on the same slot.

Same is true for any armor piece though.

16 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

All we need now is for this to also affect Immortal skins on Primes too.

Then one cornerstone of Fashionframe will finally be complete.

First up: This is a great change and I very much appreciate the effort put into it :thumbup:

But, here's another +1 to add this for immortal skins as well as Rubedo and Phased ones.
Actually, I'm wondering: Is there a specific reason why this wasn't implemented from the start? Be it technical or just a design choice....

Another thing I noticed is that attachments like armour and syandanas still use their positions they had on the prime models when you select the non-prime skin, so they'll float some distance away from the model. Just a heads-up :-)

A toggle for Prime parts? That's really nice!......though, I wish we had something similar with sari syandana.....kind of miss the time she stayed open during missions and closed when firing.... oh well, nevertheless, this should make some of the players who didn't like prime parts on tennogen skin happy and vice versa, yay! *Throws confetti*

17 hours ago, Mirror96 said:

A toggle for Prime parts? That's really nice!......though, I wish we had something similar with sari syandana.....kind of miss the time she stayed open during missions and closed when firing.... oh well, nevertheless, this should make some of the players who didn't like prime parts on tennogen skin happy and vice versa, yay! *Throws confetti*

mee too please

got the sari syandana and was instantly in love with it always out on my liset.. then i went on a mission and it was a cape and i was a little bit disapointed ... not out in wing mode for long enough... then i read all over the fourms about the old version of it and would LOVE the toggle switch. when is more options a bad thing (looks at the ba'jillion colours to paint my warframe in)

@[DE]Taylor please make a toggle switch for the sari/ spit fire syandanas