Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Toggling

[DE]Taylor

all praise tha toggle!

but seriously tho, thank you [DE]Taylor, [DE]Steve and team for pulling this off so much. this would make fashionframe (true endgame) even stronger. 

i was worried that i'd lose my Nyx chest ornaments but now i can finally sleep calmly. so all is left for me is to wait those long hours till Saikou skin lands.

2 hours ago, LordPreda said:

Is this only for Warframe Primes or will the toggle apply to weapons as well? Because the Burston Prime has a different reload animation than the Burston regular and when I use the Solstice Burston skin on the Prime the model gets messed up. Reloading is done through the stock and the clip goes missing and never gets replaced.

Warframes only (and TennoGen-exclusive as well).

17 minutes ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

So,  will we get this toggle in game for primes? 

As far as I understanf only ppl with tennogen skins on prime frames will see this toggle. It's a shame really all the phased/rubedo skins users will be disappointed.

11 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey Tenno,

After our announcement on February 8 (if you’re not in the know, you can read it here), a lot has happened in-office that we haven’t been able to announce until now. Our coders pulled off a miracle and managed to move proverbial mountains: they made a toggle, and it’s coming this week with TennoGen Round 7 on PC. 

Hearing your guys’ feedback, team members from various departments came out of the woodwork to make this happen - including some familiar faces, like [DE]Steve. They have been hard at work these past few days, figuring out a way for all of us to have our cake and eat it too. With a few genius ideas, and a few Grineer sacrifices, here we are. 

The amount of hands and help that has gone into this project is astounding, all done to ensure that you guys will be able to turn on and off your Prime pieces.

Thank you to everyone who posted or PMed me suggestions on how to accomplish this feat. Your positive approach to this situation was amazing to see. We truly are all in this together.

Here’s a look at what’s to come this week for TennoGen:

• Round 7 Simultaneous Release on all Platforms
  • Prime Detail toggle on PC
  • Nidus, Equinox, and Titania’s models
  • Addition of missing textures (with missing model meshes to come!) 

Have a Happy Valentine’s Day and a great week! :community:

Best,
[DE]Taylor

On behalf of all the tennogen fans, thank you so much DE! :D

10 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Warframes only (and TennoGen-exclusive as well).

Why just TennoGen exclusive? I would prefer to use the default Loki geometry with my Loki Prime :(

Also, is there any chance that the Burston animations issue will be fixed?

6 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

On behalf of all the tennogen fans, thank you so much DE! :D

> Tennogen fans

> HitsuSan

okay

Edit: Also, this is great. I really hope it extends to picking default skins for primes in general, and fixing things like Phased Vauban (Which obviously won't work on prime's model)

Edited by Temragon

18 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey Tenno,

After our announcement on February 8 (if you’re not in the know, you can read it here), a lot has happened in-office that we haven’t been able to announce until now. Our coders pulled off a miracle and managed to move proverbial mountains: they made a toggle, and it’s coming this week with TennoGen Round 7 on PC. 

Hearing your guys’ feedback, team members from various departments came out of the woodwork to make this happen - including some familiar faces, like [DE]Steve. They have been hard at work these past few days, figuring out a way for all of us to have our cake and eat it too. With a few genius ideas, and a few Grineer sacrifices, here we are. 

The amount of hands and help that has gone into this project is astounding, all done to ensure that you guys will be able to turn on and off your Prime pieces.

Thank you to everyone who posted or PMed me suggestions on how to accomplish this feat. Your positive approach to this situation was amazing to see. We truly are all in this together.

Here’s a look at what’s to come this week for TennoGen:

• Round 7 Simultaneous Release on all Platforms
  • Prime Detail toggle on PC
  • Nidus, Equinox, and Titania’s models
  • Addition of missing textures (with missing model meshes to come!) 

Have a Happy Valentine’s Day and a great week! :community:

Best,
[DE]Taylor

That's Fantastic!

Woot and thanks!

Image result for clap gif

I'll just be over here waiting for the update ;-)

Image result for money gif

I'm actually surprised a fix was introduced this quick. If anything I thought it would be well into the rest of this year.

Not sure what else to say apart from, thank you.

Now these types of actions is the stuff worthy of getting my money.

Edited by Naith