Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What prime access is after Banshee?

(XBOX)lm Cha0s

Question

18 answers to this question

By pattern checking, appearance order and gender order, the next few frames should be Oberon, Hydroid, Mirage, and then possibly Zephyr. 

You know, unless they Nova Prime us again, in which case it could be anyone. But this is just (Rather accurate, since i've done this since Saryn came out and have guessed each frame and at least one weapon since) a speculation. Nothing set in stone.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Clutch1Chesse23 said:

Does anyone know which prime access will be after Banshee I heard that its Mesa and it would be awesome if was true. But can anyone confirm this?

DE usually goes with the oldest frames.

In which case Oberon, Hydroid, and Limbo are the oldest male frames without a prime variant.

The next two prime accesses after Banshee will be for those three frames, we just don't know which of three DE will choose.

On 2/21/2017 at 10:14 AM, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

By pattern checking, appearance order and gender order, the next few frames should be Oberon, Hydroid, Mirage, and then possibly Zephyr. 

You know, unless they Nova Prime us again, in which case it could be anyone. But this is just (Rather accurate, since i've done this since Saryn came out and have guessed each frame and at least one weapon since) a speculation. Nothing set in stone.

Lol k

On 21/02/2017 at 3:11 PM, Azlen said:

Schedule-wise it will be Hydroid and Oberon next. Oberon will almost certainly come first due to popularity.

Oberon and popular don't even belong in the same sentence.

Sh*t I just realised I put Oberon and popular in the same sentence.

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)FuriousALPH4 said:

Oberon and popular don't even belong in the same sentence.

Sh*t I just realised I put Oberon and popular in the same sentence.

Oberon is the Monty Python of Warframe. He's barely got any redeeming qualities, is average across the board, and overall a poor choice in favor of literally anything else for a specific role. Yet he still has a devout following that swears by him no matter what anyone says. Oberon is to Warframe what the "Cult Classic" is to movies.