Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Prime Build without ETERNAL WAR MOD ?? Possible ??

(XBOX)ButterHunter20

Question

Nothing much changes really. You still build for max health and armor. You can add in Armored agility, and Vigor if you really want to max HP. Since you have more then enough room if your not using augments. If you add in some Efficiency and duration just using her normal warcry will work good enough for killing enemies. 

Wow, just look at all those tags.

Your best bet is to get Eternal War since it's really good. As already was said, sell something for plat and get the mod, or ask your friends/clannies if they can give it to you. Anyway, here's my build WITH Eternal War. Even if you can't get the augment, it works fine.
Svit8.jpg

Edited by Suncake

15 minutes ago, Suncake said:

Wow, just look at all those tags.

Your best bet is to get Eternal War since it's really good. As already was said, sell something for plat and get the mod, or ask your friends/clannies if they can give it to you. Anyway, here's my build WITH Eternal War. Even if you can't get the augment, it works fine.
Svit8.jpg

Your built Looks good but i have a question. I used my Valkyr over 200 hours now and i set it for a hysteria/ warcry built with max power Efficiency and Duration to reduce energy costs. Power strength is not important in my oppinion because you can easily kill Level 150+ enemies with a power strength abou 100 and a meele weapon with good mods equiped.

I also think no Vitality or stell fiber is needed because of immortal histery which you can juse from the beginning to the end of every Mission:o

No hate bro, im just interested why you build it like this:)

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Striked DE said:

Your built Looks good but i have a question. I used my Valkyr over 200 hours now and i set it for a hysteria/ warcry built with max power Efficiency and Duration to reduce energy costs. Power strength is not important in my oppinion because you can easily kill Level 150+ enemies with a power strength abou 100 and a meele weapon with good mods equiped.

I also think no Vitality or stell fiber is needed because of immortal histery which you can juse from the beginning to the end of every Mission:o

Power Strength is necessary in order to get the attack speed and armor bonus. This way you can free up to two mods in your melee build providing more utility or damage. Vitality and Steel Fiber are necessary in a Warcry since the power raises your armor, so the higher your armor is, the better the damage reduction is. Having a good health pool gives you a lot of survivability. 

What you are talking about in your post is a Hysteria build, not a Warcry one, but ever since the change to how it works, Infinite Hysteria is a thing of the past since the energy drain is so high when it hits 100% and you can only get energy from energy orbs while in it. 

Edited by aligatorno

Just now, aligatorno said:

Power Strength is necessary in order to get the attack speed and armor bonus. This way you can free up to two mods in your melee build providing more utility or damage. Vitality and Steel Fiber are necessary in a Warcry since the power raises your armor, so the higher your armor is, the better the damage reduction is.

What you are talking about in your post is a Hysteria build, not a Warcry one, but every since the change to how it works, Infinite Hysteria is a thing of the past since the energy drain is so high when it hits 100% and you can only get energy from energy orbs while in it. 

Yes, im talking about a histeria built with warcry only as a Bonus.

For me , infinite hysteria works. While running around and slashing enemies you can collect energy orbs. If your Energy gets lower 100 after maybe 3/4 minutes, just go to a Corner, deactivate hysteria and your Zenurik+ one energy Pizza will restore it in maybe 10 seconds. Or if you Play defence, just deactivate hysteria between the waves.

I know it is not realy infinite but it works very good and i have tested this with Level 150 enemies.

But thanks for your answere:)

28 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Striked DE said:

I just hate to have Hysteria active all the time, it feels too boring, so I only use it when I'm in a tough situation or just need some heals. 0.77 energy per second seems totally fine to me, I don't think that maxed efficiency will get it sufficiently lower. Power strength buffs armor, attack speed and base Hysteria damage, as @aligatorno already said. Vitality and Steel Fiber will most probably save your squishy butt when a random nullifier suddenly engulfs you with his bubble.

q0FiQ.png

I really like swinging Galatine Prime with speed of sparring weapons because of Warcry, Primed Fury and Berserker. You just feel like walking shredder.

Edited by Suncake

Just now, Suncake said:

I just hate to have Hysteria active all the time, it feels too boring, so I only use it when I'm in a tough situation or just need some heals. 0.77 energy per second seems totally fine to me, I don't think that maxed efficiency will get it sufficiently lower. Power strength buffs armor, attack speed and base Hysteria damage, as @aligatorno already said. Vitality and Steel Fiber will most probably save your squishy butt when a random nullifier suddenly engulfs you with his bubble.

I will give this a try, sounds good:)

Vitality, steel fiber, fleeting expertise, streamline, narrowminded, primed continuity, rage, primed flow. Power drift for exilus.

Max efficiency and high dur and good str. Even without eternal war, it just means you need to refresh warcry every now and again. Rage and primed flow will mean a good supply of energy.

I used to go as much power as possible with eternal war long time ago when I used to play valkyr, now I would probably add energize set to that just to counter increased energy consumption over time that they gave her. 

But honestly, just play wukong.

On topic: Farm 5 prime junk parts, sell them for 10p and buy eternal war. 

Edited by ViS4GE

1 hour ago, Miser_able said:

As long as you don't build around hysteria you should be fine. 

Hey now, it's a possibility. I've set up my build to make use of Hysteria as an actual "berserker" ability it was intended to be. Lasts a short while (still can last a while though, under the right circumstances), but is buffed with my abilities and results in a meat blender that disintegrates high level enemies even. Still quite tanky too, and makes use of all her abilities in the long run.

Spoiler

the energy cost nerf was still too much though. Maximum of 10 energy/s would've been fine

Edited by (PS4)rowansprite

17 minutes ago, (PS4)rowansprite said:

Hey now, it's a possibility. I've set up my build to make use of Hysteria as an actual "berserker" ability it was intended to be. Lasts a short while (still can last a while though, under the right circumstances), but is buffed with my abilities and results in a meat blender that disintegrates high level enemies even. Still quite tanky too, and makes use of all her abilities in the long run.

Hide contents

the energy cost nerf was still too much though. Maximum of 10 energy/s would've been fine

I'm just warning them that if they use a hysteria build people will hate them 

Eternal War is very nice to have, but not necessary for a good Valkyr build. It's at its best when equipping melee and life strike, then going to town on enemies. It also works best with berserker builds, since 'zerk will be constantly up and you can just blender your way to victory. Hysteria is only used to top up hit points if you start to get too low.

It works with Hysteria, but...doesn't really add all that much to Valk's capability when using it. Generally, it comes down to see heavies, scream at them, tear them up, then go back to clearing yardtrash until the next problematic heavies or eximi appear. If you plan on spending most of your time in hysteria, then Primed Fury is your best bet and the rest is optional or not even desirable. Here your build will be more about energy regen when out of Hysteria and that means Rage and EHP mods. Primed Vigor is of more use than Eternal War in this case.

So, like most things in Warframe, your build will be determined by what you want to accomplish: mission drives the geartrain.

Get eternal war, its like 10 plat.

My build is overkill, but fun. 

Naramon, arcane strike and energize sets

I love venka prime

[U19.2] Warframe - Venka Prime Build [1 Forma] | …: http://youtu.be/LqN1Rauhfc8

And 

Steel Charge, Power Drift

Blind rage,steel fiber,p continuity,vitality 

Energy conversion, narrow minded, eternal war, p flow. 

Level 150s are my bish!

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)ButterHunter20 said:

any suggestions ?? Preciate all helps 

I recommend just solving the problem and grabbing the mod, Eternal War is dope. However, don't trade plat for it. Half the players in Warframe (roughly) get it for free, no need to pay real money for it. Try asking on the Trade forums if someone can give it to you in exchange for your own Syndicate mods, another rare mod, Prime junk, Ayatan, whatever. Just not plat, that's too much. Hek, I'd trade it to you if I were in the right Syndicate.